Anti-gay Kid video in European Parliament

by sp74bb 10 Replies latest jw friends

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Ms. Elena Valenciano, Chairman of Human Rights Commission in European Parliament has been informed about this video:

https://twitter.com/ElenaValenciano/status/728122799336775686

She is taking care to bring and claim about this situation within European Parliament. Homophobic messages are not very much welcomed, but less indeed if their target is to endoctrinate kids.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Great!!. I have also sent spread the video around.
  • sir82
    sir82

I would love for this to be the 21st century analog to the "Finished Mystery" debacle: A public retraction and/or re-edit of the video.

A court-ordered apology, or even monetary damage, would be icing.

But I doubt it will happen.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

the more we keep up the pressure the better.

I think the current GB are really showing themselves up for the bozos and filth that they really are.

Don't forget, Tomo the turd has blamed gay men for paedophilia. The watchtower corporation can't continue to get away with this stuff in today's world.

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light
    What's interesting for me at the moment: No german edition of this crap.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • Gulf Coaster
    Gulf Coaster

Fantastic news. It's getting a lot of coverage on various sites and many of the comments are very satisfying although the apologists are out in full force too, desperate to control the damage.

Technology will be the downfall of the WT. First, the internet allows JWs to see "apostate" material and sites. And then their intolerant and damaging dogma is exposed for all to see.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

let the domino's fall...

hmm, crazy_, that is interesting. i wonder if this is just a US thing.

[ I also question the timing of this released in an election year with such a candidate as trump.. lol .]

now, I wonder, where is all the big piles of media and crime data of people [who have been labeled homosexuals,] being responsible for violence? Oh wait, there isn't any...

must be true, if your nice, you must be 'gay'. lol

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

It is only the beginning... I cannot disclose more information, but very soon it will be public...

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Great news!!! Let the dominoes fall!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit