''Special Letter'' to be Read In Canada Week of Feb 3,2019

by Beth Sarim 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Perhaps the Society will be investing in Tim Hortons' franchises to get a good cut of the money JW's spend on coffee and donuts.

Rub a Dub

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thanks for the posts. Yeah, probably just another letter to announce the keeping-up the preaching in work. Same pattern all the time. Just ramp-up the hype for another hollow letter, announcement. Rinse and Repeat.

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

no more printing in Canada...? just a guess..

• waton
    waton

I venture to say it is about congregation conciliation, sales of nearby KH, buy low milage vehicles. pick up hitchhikers to count time for the long drive to your new, far away cong. assignments. And watch for trucks speeding through stop signs, killing the cream of Canadian youth.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

From what I have heard, in order to simplify and sell off unneeded Kingdom Halls, congregations in Saskatchewan will be reassigned to Alberta. Congregations in Manitoba will be merged in with congregations in Ontario.

Congregations on PEI will have the privilege of attending meetings in Amherst.

Those further north (Yukon, Northwest and Nunavut) will not need to attend meetings but just connect into on-line meetings on a pay-per-view basis or pay a monthly subscription.

Rub a Dub

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Rubadub: congregations in Saskatchewan will be reassigned to Alberta

Hahahaha!

And they will call it the Wall merger. (That's Brad ...not the wall)

* Oh... I forgot...all meetings will now be conducted in Chinese

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

* Oh... I forgot...all meetings will now be conducted in Chinese

.....and all comments must be given in Punjabi

It's probably about the special arrangement at the international assembly to provide delegates with lunch. At a price, of course)
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Dear dubs,

As we have informed you about earlier, Satan is persecuting us by launching a class action suit re. child abuse.

Of course we ABHOR child abuse lawsuits.

Anyway, just so you know, any JW who testifies in this court case and exposes our flaws, will be DFed.

With creepy love,

The old men at the lake.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I'm sorry!

I tried hard to resist - But I cant hold back:

If Stephen Lett reads the letter, it certainly will be "Special".....(Cue Forrest Gump comparison)

• Half banana
    Half banana

Synonyms for "special"

exceptional, particular, unusual, marked, singular, uncommon, notable, noteworthy, remarkable, outstanding, unique

That'll be the day when JW HQ actually says something special, such as "the governing body have decided to close all Kingdom Halls".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit