Amarillo TX RBC Liquidation- Branch Resource Recovery Team

by jwabuse.com 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jwabuse.com
    jwabuse.com

Got this in my inbox today, thought it was kind of interesting. I like the wording "All proceeds go to non-profit programs." I wonder what all exactly the "Branch Resource Recovery Team" gets involved in?

REMINDER!

Dear Former RBC Volunteer:

In a few days, an RBC Used Tool and Equipment liquidation event will be held in Amarillo TX!

The sale is open to the public Friday to Sunday, April 21-23. Former RBC volunteers and their family and friends are invited to a private pre-sale on Thursday April 20. All items will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

Over 600 pictures are assessable by:

1. Clicking on the flyer above.

2. Scanning the blue QR code on the flyer. A QR reader is a free download from any app store.

3. Paste link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0Bzh9oc6GsiO1NHBUVVpZRFZ2YVE

4. Click on PICTURES.

The auction on Sunday will include trailers that are not physically located at the sale, pictures and description will be displayed on video monitors during the sale. Trailer offers may be accepted prior to the auction.

RV parking with electrical hookup is available at the Tri-State Exposition, hotel options are available upon request.

See you in Amarillo!

Branch Resource Recovery Team

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 845-744-9815

©2017 Branch Resource Recovery Team | 780 Red Mills Rd, Wallkill NY 12589

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

The Branch Recovery Resource Team is a fancy name for an internal accounting department desk (i.e. a 'bean counter') that primarily deals with plant economics and the salvage or residual value of plant and equipment.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I wonder how much were donated equipment?

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

There are a TON of pictures there with thousands and thousands of dollars in tools and trailers/equipment! This is no small thing here. It's as if they know they won't be doing any real building from now on, or they will contract everything out from here on.

What the hell is going on? This is the third auction I have seen like this.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It's as if they know they won't be doing any real building from now on, or they will contract everything out from here on.

Niether..

The WBT$ will keep developing Real Estate, JW`s pay for..

JW`s will pay for the Equipment..

The WBT$ will sell the Real Estate and Equipment used to develop it..

JW`s will buy more Real Estate and Equipment for the WBT$ to Sell..

Image result for Beware sign
    .........Image result for Scam alert

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

$$$ - $$$ - $$$

• blondie
    blondie

WTS non-profit programs only

territory holding congregations are considered the local WTS non-profit handling the KH, land, etc.

the WTS is the parent non-profit....the one receiving all the profits

• illusive
    illusive

Why not keep the materials for future use???

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

They can sell all these donated things to make some money...then when there is a need again, ask for more donations and just keep doing this...

But my guess this has to do with RBC equipment which is no longer needed as the LDC has their own equipment and just use it at the various projects. Whatever they don't have is rented from local places or loaned by local JWs that work in construction.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

They know that equipment can be purchased or donated when it is usefull, so avoid the cost of storing or moving equipment to where it is needed. If there was an abundance of projects, it would make sense to keep tools. If only needed occasionally, it makes sense to sell tools and buy in the vicinity they're needed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit