My sister denounced the two elders

by opusdei1972 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The "Flock" book is forbidden. If you are a R&F and you doubt that fact, just tell your local BOE that you have read it. Let me know how that goes...

YOUR SISTER ROCKS!

DD

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

Yes, the elder book she has (In Spanish), is a printed copy of that which was published in internet by "apostate" friends.

This the 2010 edition of "Shepherd the Flock of God". This would be useful in case they deny before the prosecutor the existence of the judiciary meeting.

• drewcoul
    drewcoul
    After the RAC, the elder book is in the public domain, at least the contents are. It still is copyright protected, but the contents can be accessed. As long as she quotes it and cites where she got it, I think she'd be on pretty solid ground. But, I'm not an attorney.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

After the RAC (ARC), the elder book is in the public domain.

The "Shepherd the Flock of God" book is a publicly available "legal document,"

entered as an exhibit in the ARC, Document ID: WAT.0003.001.0001

http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/exhibits/636f01a5-50db-4b59-a35e-a24ae07fb0ad/case-study-29,-july-2015,-sydney

• zeb
    zeb

well done to the lady.!

Please let us know how the meeting/hearing goes.

Truly it has been a brutal year for the wts and it shows no signs of stopping due to courage of people like your sister.

That elders book was given to(Monica Applewhite) the female 'expert witness' for the wts by the Australian watchtower to use in their defence at the ARC. Yet the book it self says never to be given to anyone not an elder or a female.

• sir82
    sir82

there is no such thing as a forbidden book.

TOH, you are becoming / have become not only bitter and angry, but wrong.

Are you OK? You used to be, while pro-JW, at least fair and balanced.

Of course non-elders are forbidden to own, or even view, the "Shepherd" book (elder's manual). There were detailed instructions written at its release on how to prevent non-elders (especially women!) from viewing the book if an elder decided to have it spiral-bound. The instant an elder is deleted, he must turn in his copy of the book immediately.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "...just tell your local BOE that you have read it. Let me know how that goes..."

:smirk: Probably something like this:

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE
    TheOldHippie
    You are really such an offensive tosser - now if your Menstrual cycles are getting the better of you.....after all these years you ought to know that you must change your hormone tablets !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit