April is child abuse prevention month

by StarTrekAngel 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

At least here in Texas. In the building where I work, there is a big poster board and people are putting signatures down on it. I was thinking about printing something similar to the billboard that was up in Benton, TX and adding to the board.

Any other ideas or thoughts?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Do it. You will feel awesome, because you are fighting against evil. This is war. Put up a sheet with links from JWfacts - Royal Comission.

GO FOR IT.

DD

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence
    Umm...shouldn't every month be child abuse prevention month?
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

You are probably right. I am just trying to help by taking advantage of a poster board that has attracted quite a bit of attention in the building.

On top of that, there is a parking garage not far from here (About 2 blocks) where a lot of people go from here and there is a preaching cart there every day.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

April is child abuse prevention month..

....................................................................................Judges,Prosecutors,Questions..

......................Well That Sucks..............................They Frown On Lying.......I Hate Court..

Image result for JW.org broadcasting geoffrey jackson..Image result for JW.org broadcasting geoffrey jackson

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Well I did it. I did not want it to be flashy because the posterboard is fairly simple. Making it too flashy, I think, would defeat the purpose. I printed a small black and white paper. About 3 in by 11 in that read "Is there a child molester in your Kingdom Hall? Is a child molester knocking at your door? Would the elders tell you? Find your answers at JWFACTS.com. Wrote it both in English and Spanish.

less than 4 hours later, my papers have been removed.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

StarTrekAngel,

I would making lots of copies and replacing that sign every time it disappears.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Maybe, if you did not include a specific religion, but said something like, "Join the Australian Royal Commision's fight, visit: "ARC..." then just list the website.
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Yeah I know... I just thought it was interesting that it did not last that long. The only problem is if it is another JW removing them, I can not risk getting caught at the moment. Not fully out yet.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Are there Dubs at your place of employment? They probably took the flyer down.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit