A mistake we did ...

by Absolutesbeginners 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

If your father was converted rather than born in, that could explain why he thinks you should just shake off the "mistake."

It's not so easy when you've never known anything else.

Welcome! I'm glad you finally posted.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome. Thought your story was written very well. Wish I knew French as well as you know English.

I won't ever forget my life as a witness. I can only speak for myself, but my witness life wasn't all bad. I had lots of friends and went to lots of social events. Now I'm free and know TTATT but I am also much more alone. I will never go back to all the lies but I won't forget the good times either.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome Ab ,enjoy your stay, hey , I knew a few who had a drinking problem , problem ? what problem.

smiddy

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    Welcome...and Happy birthday!
  • jhine
    jhine

Welcome Ab .

Jan

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Great story A/B , your english is groovy.....and you sound like a nice cool person. Welcome.☺
  • Absolutesbeginners
    Absolutesbeginners

Thanks to All of you" Girls and Guys "...

It was a "one shot" story ...ready inside my finger ........................waiting for me to be ready.................................

Maybe instead to give lot of money to " few psychiatrist " whom most of the time dont FULLY understand me,

i can come here sometimes ??

Because for sure yu get really faster what i am talking about .... / /

Dont worry i am kind of "joking" again... i know for sure that NOTHING can replace professional help , i did it , i gave up , and i know i must start AGAIN .

My ( ex new future ex ) girlfriend told me ( because she did this work too ) "Its really hard , take a long ( long ) time , cost some (lot of ) money , its like turning the pocket of your long life favourite trousers upside out , and see all the things you didtnt want to see before.

(I love this girl ! )

/ / /
    But this talking place ( here ) could be a nice help for me AS WELL .

If you can stand me ??? Many gaves up .....be aware .....

Or maybe i could find an "ex-Jw psychiatrist" ??? ..............its not possible .........and i dont want anyway" i would be afraid it could be an "ex ex Jw undercover "...................

Maybe i m paranoid ......Like them ??

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Cant answer to everybody )

so i answer to "Grreat teacher "

Yes you nailed it . he became jw he was 22 or 23 .. Normal chilwood . nothing spécial . no "mass destruction " " blood card " or "horses riders" with blood all around .......drinking the "seven cups"

And he is ok now .

Lucky man he is, isnt ?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Me , i dont want to be the guy criing ....bouu bou bouu , with salty water from my eyes falling on the leather of my shoes ....

and salt is not good for leather . definitely .

So for tonight i just send this song . the saddest or the happiest song all time . depends on witch way you listen it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XRL6S7qrx8

( fell lucky those who dont speack french ......its full of double words and double meaning .....l

Ps: kiss to Coalize too !!

Take care all ! She is falling !!

CD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit