October 31, 2017 TO ALL CONGREGATIONS Re: New Visitor Exhibit at Bethel (UK)

by wifibandit 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I just wonder, if peoples worst fears about Brexit are realised and imports carry a tarrif, could they come unstuck with this?

What imports? WT will probably stop printing altogether before too long. Selters will be the next to go.

• dozy
    dozy

This is a classic Society letter where the real meat ( "we aren't printing any longer" ) is hidden away in what otherwise is a pretty meaningless letter. It does make you wonder exactly what they will do in Chelmsford if they aren't printing anything. Maybe a quick build & flip is on order , or more likely sell off many of the units on site and downsize somewhat - just become perhaps a few offices for general administration.

Looks they have sold most of the properties , including IBSA House (the old Bittacy Hill ) and Watchtower House ( the original Bethel ) is "under offer" , as is the original Millhill kingdom hall there ( the congregations having been kicked out to other halls ) and associated 8 acre field.

At least one house - 8 The Ridgeway - has sold ( offered for 1.395 million pounds) according to the official sale website that is marketing all the properties , including 7 houses and over 120 flats... www.ibsaproperty.com

Lowood House ( which looks lovely - when can I move in? ) is being offered early next year ( 2.9 million ) This backs on to the Bethel and was lived in by head honchos who doubtless will be peeved at being made to live in more humble accommodation in Chelmsford.

• Half banana
    Half banana

It is my guess that Chelmsford was purchased by IBSA as a separate entity of the WT empire. Perhaps there are legal or financial benefits for retaining IBSA wealth here in the UK which would be lost if all the millions went to New York. Chelmsford is just another property investment and much bigger than they need.

How many JWs in UK, 160,000 and reducing? What justifies millions being spent for their 'spiritual benefit' at Chelmsford? JWs after all are able to keep contact with the seven dwarfs electronically!

IBSA should be dissolved and its wealth should be returned to those who contributed to it or in the spirit of Christianity; charitably given to the needy.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Half banana: How many JWs in UK, 160,000 and reducing?

• Half banana
    Half banana

Thanx Dark

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Slimboyfat; they would sell Selters in the coming years? now that would really be something.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

If they are in fact building Chelmsford with the idea of a property flip. Who would want it. In the middle of no where situated on a toxic waste tip.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I just love how Jehovah with his spirit has direct this organization to build two of their most important buildings on toxic waste dumps. Maybe he wants them to suffer slowly from the toxins for all the years of lies they have published.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Punkofnice - re "new exhibit."

Is that a picture of the GB in pre-historic times ? Lol.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I predicted that the WTBTS will have the Dubs print their own tracts at home...soon!

Just imagine Family Worship Night! Dubs at home, dutifully folding their tracts whilst blissfully watching the monthly broadcast!

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit