Expensive literature cart operation at Newark airport

by truthseeker 33 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

How much do you think it cost to set this up?

• fulano
    fulano

I would like a pint of lager please ...

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I travel from Newark quite a bit but i never seem them. That does not seem like Terminal C which is what I use. Anyway yeah, it shows you the direction where they are heading. Pretty soon it will be billboards asking people to go to JW.org

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

redvip, it's Terminal B - in the baggage area

• stillin
    stillin

I saw a couple of well-dressed sisters in the ALbany baggage claim area, "manning " a cart.

It was a whole lot better looking than the frumpy refugee-looking ones I saw back home.

It must be a local thing to try to look good while you're representing the Highest God In The Universe.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Yea I have seen that.

That cart has been there for at least 5 years now.

its not always in the same spot by the way.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

I'd like to see someone hack those inputs with Tony's liquor buying experience.

• blondie
    blondie

$20,000

Is there a prize for the person who comes closest?

• rickroll
    rickroll

How many hours do they get to count for this?

• blondie
    blondie

For manning (or womanning) a cart? Start when they arrive and start setting up the cart? Until they get the cart home? Just making a little joke. I would think they count time the same as the do in any other WTS approved preaching/teaching activity (some jws count time starting from the moment the leave their house until they return and walk across the threshold.) An exception is a parent(s) studying with their children. Each jw parent allowed to count 4 hours a month.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit