Engaged and having a baby, I’m not JW fiancé is

by Viarayne 33 Replies latest social relationships

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Now that you are pregnant you are in a double bind. If you marry, he will have just as much right to influence his child as you do...and you will become the worldly one scheduled for destruction at Armageddon. If you don't marry him and he has partial custody he will have the same influence and the result will be the same.

In other words it's a lose lose situation. Your only hope is if he comes to the realization that his religion is a dangerous cult. If you both are willing to commit to researching the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses together via the net and other sources...you may break out of your double bind.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

If he goes back, there will only be pain and sorry in your future and your childs.

It is a CULT, no other word for live as a JW.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75
    We cant know what kind of jw family we are talking about. Is it harsh and ready to give the same treatment as in Not Without My Daughter or is it more liberal and with double standards for the inner circle. We do not know. Pray for God to show the way and be prepared
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

We are often frequented by people who are in your situation. Often the advice given is negative rather than positive, because in most cases it never ends well. I think the link below will adequately answer your questions.

https://youtu.be/ups4e97e1NA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit