FYI, Trump's pick for U. S. Army Secretary is Vincent Viola. What's Viola's connection with the Watchtower?

by AndersonsInfo 20 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

http://therealdeal.com/2016/12/19/trump-taps-virtu-ceo-brooklyn-real-estate-investor-vincent-viola-for-army-secretary/

The Jehovah’s Witnesses’ building at 124 Columbia Heights (credit: Getty Images) and Vincent Viola

"President-elect Donald Trump nominated Virtu Financial CEO — and recent Brooklyn real estate investor — Vincent Viola for Secretary of the U.S. Army on Monday.

"A 1977 West Point graduate, Viola served with the 101st Airborne Division at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. He later helped found West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center and currently serves on the Army Cyber Institute Advisory Board at the school, according to the Wall Street Journal.

"In the last year-and-a half, Viola bought two Brooklyn buildings, paying $105 million in April for 124 Columbia Heights, a 152,670-square-foot building owned by the Jehovah’s Witnesses, and $35 million last September for a 12-story building owned by Brooklyn Law School..."

------

Interesting isn't it that Mr. Trump's son-in-law purchased many of Watchtower's buildings in Brooklyn and now his pick for U.S. Army Secretary purchased the Watchtower's 124 Columbia Heights building some months ago? Coincidence?

Any comments?

• sir82
    sir82

Not from me, but I'll bet there are thousands of JWs feverishly gossiping about Trump and how this connection must mean "the end is s-o-o-o-o-o close!!! !!! !!!"

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Perhaps just passed on the sale to Viola for he's investing in Brooklyn it would appear.

Trump with his son in law all have real estate developments as business ventures .

That's the only connection that I see, the fact that it was the WTS. selling those properties is irrelevant.

......or maybe Trump has a undisclosed piece of the WTS. ummmm ???

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Barbara whats your opinion ?

Do you think theres more to this ?

It seems very strange to me, but may be just a coincidence.

WGO

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It is just prime real estate in an up and coming area. It is no wonder that savvy business people are buying it up....

I wouldn't read too much more into it than that.

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Stuckinarut, your right, was just curious as to Barbara's thoughts.

• Stevie Wonder Boy
    Stevie Wonder Boy

Having financial dealings with influential men is not a bad place to be in, for a small politically incorrect religion.

This may benefit them when times get dicey.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Doesn't mean anything. I worked in real estate investments for a long time, part of it for an NYC based international company. Large real estate is an incestuous business, everybody knows everybody else. They pass on tips, bid against each other, form partnerships, and sue each other all the time. They marry each other and their kids marry each other. I'm not surprised you can find connections.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Watchtower Buildings Haunted by the Ghosts of Children Past

Secretary of the U.S. Army, Vincent Viola, has ordered the round up of all Watchtower officials after Ghostbusters confirmed that the former Watchtower buildings in Brooklyn are haunted by the cries of ghosts of the children past.

It has been estimated that over 20,000 US children, from the Jehovah's Witnesses religion, are keeping Brooklyn residents up at night with cries for justice against the abuse they suffered within the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses.

US Army searching for the leaders of Watchtower

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Doesn't mean anything. I worked in real estate investments for a long time, part of it for an NYC based international company. Large real estate is an incestuous business,

Isn't that the point? Yes it is an incestuous business. The harlot offering her favours right in the middle of the ménage is our very own WT Real Estate Corp.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit