Half of the cong was dancing last night

by StarTrekAngel 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The good news is this song is telling us they are loosing lots of people. They wouldn't make the changes that they are if this wasn't so.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

People want their ears tickled with a feel good Disneyesque theme song. They're doing whatever it takes to keep butts in seats.

Hakuna Matata!

What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata!

Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy

Hakuna Matata!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Very smart, they will feel they just watch a Disney movie
  • Dark Knight
    Dark Knight
    Haha That sounds like WORLDLY music!

Did anyone pick up on the similarities to the Jurassic Park theme (mainly the trumpet riff at the start of the chorus?)
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Half of the cong was dancing last night

......Image result for kingdom hall logo

............Image result for boogie nights logo

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/082011/1314185416_nobones_dance.gif......Image result for mean old woman

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    That shit was wack. Omg. I'm having second thoughts about going to the first clam. I can't sit and listen to that with out busting up. Straight awful. Maybe now that the gb are about to cash in they want to run everyone off so they can spend the money in peace.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Sounds so familiar...where have I heard this before...

https://youtu.be/2Z4m4lnjxkY

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    What I don't understand is what was wrong with the old Kingdum Songs? Seems like there is no tradition anymore. I think I understand why the change, to appeal to a younger generation and to heck with the old timers. They figure in order to survive they must change. It was like the video I watched a while back that had a band playing a "worldly" song in a Kingdum Hall and dancing. I was shocked as they would have never allowed this when I was a teenager. Old Freddie is rolling in his grave. All these young whipper snappers would be DF'd in Freddies day.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Seriously... WHAT...THE FUCK...IS GOING ON?!?!?? Why are JWs so damn stupid??? Dancing around, listening to Kingdumb songs?!?! Sounds like a bunch of emotional driven bull-shit!!!

And now, a scene from the old days: "Moses said, " Let's wait and see what the LORD says..."

(Cue dream sequence music.... Dissolve...and... ACTION!!! :)

Moses: Dude!! WTF??? These dumbf***k sheep herders are asking me what to do? They touched a dead body, or some shit...

Aaron: WTF?? Dude, what the F**k did you say?!?! Did you freak your shit??

Moses: Nah man... I was all cool like.. I said, ( snickering..😂) " Let me see what the LORD says!" HAHAHHA!!! Ohhh...shit!!! LOL!! Dude!!! You should have seen their faces!!! LOL!!! Ahhhh... Shit!!!

Aaron: WTF?!?! LOL!!!! DUDE, that's f***ing AWESOME!!! LOL!!!

Moses: DUDE...dude, I F***ING KNOW, RIGHT?!?! HAHAHHA!!!

Aaron: SO.... WTF DID YOU SAY, MAN?!!??!

Moses: HAHHAA... I said, HEHEH...HAHAHAAA.. OH.. Shit!!! DUDE!!! LOL!!! AHH...GEESUS!!!

Aaron: C'MON DUDE!! WTF??? What did you say?? Don't make me guess, Bee-otch!!! ( punches Moses in the arm..)

Moses: OWWWW!!!.. Jesus, dude!! WTF???!!!! That hurt, bitch!! Ok, OK!!! I'll tell Ya!!! Pass me that wine, and some of that BBQ from the temple, I'm hungry as shit, Bro!!

Aaron: HAHAHHA..."Bro!!" That's some funny shit!!! Oh...Oh...shit man, listen, listen,...heheh.... YOU should call yourself... ( snicker....) LOL!!!.. Ahh.. Shit!!!...LOL!!!

Moses: DUDE!!! WHAT??? Spill the beans, Bro!! I swear, I'm gonna kick you in the scroat,...

Aaron: OMG!!! Back the F**K Up Cochise!! I'll F***ING THROW DOWN!! SERIOUSLY.!!!! STEP-THE F**K BACK!!

Moses: OK DUDE!!! Chill...Geezus H!!!....

Aaron: ................

Moses: ...............

Aaron: .................

Moses: ..............

Aaron: ...... ARE WE COOL???

Moses: ... Yah, ....I guess...

Aaron: No MAN... I SAID, " ARE WE COOL???" Cause I love you, like, a million times more than Jesus is gonna love people in the future..Kay???"

Moses: Yeah, Bra... We're cool. I love you, man... Seriously... My wife's a straight-up BEE-OTCH!!! If I couldn't like...bounce stuff of you..and be real and shit, man...I f***ing do a gainer off Mt. Herman or some shit...

Aaron: It's all good bro!

Moses: So, you were saying???

Aaron: OH YEAH!!! LOL!! Dude, YOU should call yourself "Brosephus the Prophet"!!! ( snort!!!) HAH!!!

Moses: Awwwww...SNAP!!! That's F***ING EPIC!!! F***, Yah!!! LOL!!! That will be like, my f***ing legacy, Bro!!!

Aaron: Yah....( starry-eyed...) Legacy.... DUDE!! So, what did you tell those sheep herder losers?? ( takes a swig of wine and noshes on BBQ )

Moses: I told them..., " The LORD says you can do it next month.."

Aaron: ...........................

Moses: ..........................

Moses/Aaron: OHHHH!!! SNAP!!! LOL!!! THAT SHIT JUST HAPPENED!!! HAHAHHAHA!!!....NEXT MONTH!!! LOL!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!! AWWW..SHIT!!!

( rustling at the entrance of the tent.."

Miriam: ....What are you F***TARDS doing?? Don't tell me your rolling Jeehoober's dice again..more like rolling doobs.. Hand me some wine, bitches...

- The End - ( ?????)

DD

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift
    The tune is certainly lively but the lyrics or done by a pre school child I think

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit