Jwtv: act of love = giving money

by bohm 20 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Because the God who created everything, can't do anything without your money....yep, that makes sense!?

Come on! Seriously? The almighty needs human money to accomplish stuff?

What about all those "experiences" of how he provides at the right time?

No, he still need to take your $20 note to the bank, and exchange it for "miracle powers" in order to help his people!

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

The key of love according to the seven self-enthroned JW.ORG's kings and priests :

• zeb
    zeb

"Is that an Australian $20 ?"

No I don't think so.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

No surprises here. Then perhaps the Governing body should show love by giving money to the impoverished and poor.

Of course they won't....silly me.

• bohm
    bohm

I swear this is the last one. After this i will never proofread another sentence.

• Gulf Coaster
    Gulf Coaster

Things sure have changed since I left in 1980. Back then I remember the JWs smugly thinking themselves so much more superior than other religions because it didn't beg for money. It was all very voluntary, low-key, no pressure.

It's been interesting coming online to learn about all the differences. My mother's the only one in and since I've learned to never talk about her cult if I want to have a bearable conversation with her, I'm not aware of the way things have degenerated. This is a new low. How much lower can they go?

• Watchtower-Free
  • jaydee
    jaydee

Australian $20...picture it rolled up....

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"Buying your way into salvation"

• jaydee
    jaydee

With all the bad publicity over the 'A R C ',

maybe a bit of subliminal messaging going on, showing Australian $$$ being donated.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit