Watchtower Study 23rd August

by BluesBrother 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW GoneBad
  • Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

What is she thinking?

Mmmmmm, It's too bad their teenage son was disfellowshipped for smoking. Then, when he was isolated from his family he started taking drugs, got VD and ended up in prison. I'm so glad I found a church that preaches the grace of God, & values family and country.

Bad association spoils useful habits.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

One thing's for certain...WT should have put a smile on the woman in the bus...that would have given the impression she had pleasant old memories of being in this religion. Instead they put what appears more to be a frown/scowl-look as though she has a loathing for this cult which is why she faded & became inactive in the first place!

• Overrated
    Overrated

The look on the women's face is " I can't believe I followed that crap. Glad I'm out! Bullshit!".

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hold on... So Tomo was wrong when he said inactive ones deserve death at Armageddon??!? What if the Big A comes and the Organization that can make errors in procedures and understandings haven’t found a sheep?? Jeehoober wants them back, but Tomo’s views are correct and Jeehoober’s is wrong??

Is Tomo going to publicly admit that he was wrong, and that all the CO’s who were parroting his sentiments were wrong??

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit