Why are the atheists on this site so hateful?

by HopeEverLasting 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

HEL-" Giles the point was why and your reason sucked and was petite"

Yes... I can see clearly that to your way of thinking, anything true will 'suck'.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Atheists hold to rational thinking framed within intellectual honesty.

I don't think being truthfully open and critical to irrationality is a weakness.

Intellectual honesty

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Intellectual honesty is an applied method of problem solving, characterized by an unbiased, honest attitude, which can be demonstrated in a number of different ways:

• One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth;
    • Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis;
    • Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another;
    • References, or earlier work, are acknowledged where possible, and plagiarism is avoided.
    Harvard ethicist Louis M. Guenin describes the "kernel" of intellectual honesty to be "a virtuous disposition to eschew deception when given an incentive for deception.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

cyberjesus If God is hateful, it's because of the people that overlook him like he doesn't exist. You can't blame him.

Blame Him?.....To Date.....Nobody can Find Him!..

Is He on Vacation,on a Beach?..Smoking a Cigar?!..

Is That Kenny Rogers?!!..

Image result for god on vacation

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Because God's a prick

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

How can one read the Bible and not believe it is BS, from the first book to the last.

God created man 6000-7000 years ago, are you serious.... i'am less judgmental and

feel more in touch with humanity. Religion create division that's the bottom line.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I was a JW for the first 57 years of my life and fervently believed in the Watchtower, the Bible and Jehovah.

I am now an atheist and am a better person for it. I am not hateful at all, but even a better person. Now I no longer absolve myself of responsibility...leaving "things in Jehovah's hands.". I actively take steps to help people now!

One way to help people is by alerting them to the fact that believing in an invisible sky daddy could be a foolish notion.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Hope, what are your beliefs...are you a Christian? What do you believe happens to people who do not believe in God when they die?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    All us creationists try to do is offer true evidence that the one and only God is out there watching and looking down on us.

You have offered zero evidence so far, just a bunch of assertions with no proof. When people call you on this you get irate and call names, so you are the hateful one. If you want people to just agree with your ridiculous arguments then go to church where that kind of thing is accepted, but don't expect to sell it here, we aren't buying.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

"What do you believe happens to people who do not believe"? They will be resurrected,

the good the bad and the ugly.

• Santa
    Santa

Why do JW's pray for all people to die and not see that this is hate?

Then they wonder why people slam doors in their faces

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit