"The Best Convention Ever" - 2020 starts today

by bats in the belfry 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Dubs love to post on Farcebook and Instabrag.. I see the #Preach a lot. They are truly under a very strong form of mind control, but so are many people.

We already live in an Orwellian society where the young “woke” individuals have no clue about what happened even 20 years ago, and as long as they can bury their faces in the latest Tick-Tock idiocy and stream songs about N-word this and gonna fu** this person and that person, and participate in the occasional protest that ultimately means nothing, they really don’t care to know.

They get their “likes” and feel relevant for a moment and go back to swiping on Tinder. There is no Colosseum to escape reality as in Ancient Rome; the Colosseum surrounds us. It’s up to us to locate reality.

DD

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Average family 4, 6 days, 2 sessions each. Take the number of sign ins times 48. Record attendance.

They should worry less about numbers and get a realistic ( true) message

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

It's a bit of a joke. My elder husband "watched" the Friday sessions as background noise while he worked on the computer (secular work, as they say). I strongly suspect he was not the only one. At least he's multi-tasking instead of giving up an entire day.

So much for sacred service, as it used to be called. Or maybe still is. Who knows. Who cares.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit