For those who are STILL believing Christians...

by BoogerMan 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty

Sea Breeze - Humans have suffered for around 200,000 years and in all that time god has watched passively. Much of that suffering has been caused by decisions God made when he created the world - the natural world is perfectly designed to maximise the suffering of conscious creatures. Your answer sounds pathetically inadequate and detached from reality.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75
    God did it to piss off Cufty 😁. You can also look at it this way, the longer the show with more or less educational suffering (and joy), the more people get to join the party above 😄🥰
  • cofty
    cofty

I have said a few times that the best way to expose the vacuity of theodicy is to get christians to talk about it.

You are the best ever Joan, thanks.

• RolRod
    RolRod

I believe in two salvations, one heavenly for the church and the other earthly for the rest of mankind, however I don't limit heaven to 144,000, believing the Great Company is also a heavenly class. One serves on the throne and Kings and priest with Jesus, the others serves before the throne as underpriest.

Every man, woman and child who ever lived will be resurrected on earth, in which during the millennial reign of Jesus will learn what God did for us through his son Jesus, they'll grow to perfection and have the opportunity to prove their loyalty during the "little season" when Satan is let loose to deceive. At that point, mankind will be perfect and stand on their own merit. Sinning cannot be blamed on adamic death as Jesus paid that price, they will die for their own sins.

RR

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

H RR,

Are you perhaps currently fellowshiping at one of the Bible Students Association assemblies?

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Cufty, you are the best ever reprobate 😘

The elect on the other hand, remember Hebrews 12:6 🥰

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

RR, where is that story in the Bible? 😲

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Well RR,

I believe in 3 classes of Christians; overcomers, undercomers, and squeakers by, who are all heaven bound children of God saved eternally because of their faith in Christ; eternal life being a gift, not a reward.

Overcomers are those who look like Jesus, bearing 100 fold fruit of the Spirit, the others 60 fold and others 30 fold. All will be rewarded with authority according to their works produced in cooperation with the Holy Spirit.

Well that's what I think and I do believe I have God's view on that. 😇

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit