How can the New World Translation be the ''finest Bible translation'' without containing any errors?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

" By late 2014,a whole Century will have passed since our beloved King Jesus Christ began ruling in the midst of his enemies." Ps.110:1,2.

So correct me if I am wrong :.Christ Jesus reign of a thousand years began in 1914 ? And we are now in 2019 ,105 years since Jesus Christ began ruling in the midst of his enemies ?

On the other hand I don`t think JW`s claim that the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ has started yet.?

Doesn`t that pose a problem ? How many reign`s as King does Jesus Christ have ?

Jesus Christ was king of the Jews in the first century , in 1914 Jesus Christ as King began ruling amidst his enemies , and in the near future Jesus Christ is to begin his 1,000 reign over all mankind ?

And with his reign since 1914 ,WTF ,has he really accomplished ? Approved the I.B.S.A. member/s as the F&DS class ,with the Watchtower as its main source of communication with the members and the general public .

And 105 years of flip flops of doctrines re-adjustments ,backtracking ,dumping of previous beliefs and practices ,making false prophecies ,such as 1914 in their early WT publications ,and 1975 ,and trying to blame the R&F for jumping ahead, twice they claimed 6,000 years of human history had ended in the late 1800`s and in 1975 .

Taking up the name of God as Jehovah when they admitted it was not the correct pronunciation ,but was the most popular name of God used in christendom.?

Just to name a few of the things Jesus Christ has been overseer of in his 105 years as King.

Really the list goes on and on.

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

If one looks at the 4 oldest bibles ever found you’ll see they differ from one another. If you compare the oldest Bible ever found and compare it to the jw bible it’s laughable. The jw Bible has no apocryphal books, Lacks a chapter or more from the book of Daniel has added words phrases and scriptures in their New Testament. Has Jesus being resurrected in Mark and ascending to heaven in the gospels which is no where to be found in the older bible. Oh and let’s not forget the name Jehovah not found in the New Testament ever in any manuscripts.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Question: "Is the pope the Vicar of Christ?"

Answer: The term "vicar" comes from the Latin word vicarius, which means "instead of." In the Catholic Church, the vicar is the representative of a higher-ranking official, with all of the same authority and power that that official has. Calling the pope the "Vicar of Christ" implies that he has the same power and authority that Christ had over the church.
    Jesus said that many would claim his authority saying I am he.

Oh it’s worse than that.

Watchtowers October-Pope claimed that THEY TAKE THE PLACE OF CHRIST. and are mediators between God /Christ and Jehovah’s witnesses of the great crowd.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The only thing the experts do agree on with watchtower is that Paul has no conception of the Trinity.

The worse thing they’ve done imho is substitute Grace for undeserved kindness. Undeserved makes it sound like they should scramble in the dust as lowly worthless beings. It makes it easier for Watchtower to demand JWs work for their salvation and be denied it at any time, even totally should they trip up just before the big A.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit