If you had the means to kill a terrorist before he detonated would you ?

by Chook 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

I mean blow their fucking brains out.

• cofty
    cofty

It would be unethical not to.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

All day every day.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ask "god" that question.

• millie210
    millie210

Yes.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

It would have to be a head shot, since his hand would be on the trigger to detonate. A heart ,head shot ..maybe detonate the explosives. I would take the head shot regardless.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Are you referring to Muslim terrorists or terrorists in the general sense.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Of course after seeing that he has a bomb on him, I would rather be alive than dead. I would choke him very fast and furiously, then kick his balls very good. He would not be able to detonate the bomb easily. I do not carry a gun. I agree that head shot would be the very best method but if I do not have a gun, I would do anything to distract him from detonating the bomb.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

If you had the means to kill a terrorist before he detonated would you?

Yes, same thing with anything preventing any crime on anyone. I've never even seen a fire arm in real live, so I can't imagine myself using one to kill a person. I guess I'll have to use other feasible, effective means, if I have a fire arm with me, chances are I'd be more effective with beating him to death with it.

• Simon
    Simon

Like the plot to The Box: A small wooden box arrives on the doorstep of a married couple, who know that opening it will grant them a million dollars and kill someone they don't know.

There's a button. If you press it, an ISIS terrorist or sympathizer somewhere will die. Do you pr ...

Sorry, what? I was too busy pressing the button to listen to the rest.

I pressed it 28 times, they all count ... right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit