My Ex Wife Admitted She Doesnt Believe It's The Truth

by pale.emperor 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• Stealth
    Stealth

Hi PE,

I was in a similar situation back in 2001. My ex reacted with her emotions not her head, we divorced in 2 months, then she got DF, learned the TTATT and was an ex-jw one year later.

During that year, I avoided any dating so I could learn and find out who I really was as a person.... being raised as a JW you really have no idea who you really are. I am so glad that I took the time to myself to do that and I'm sure it helped when I was ready later to find the right life long partner. In this area I agree with DJS, you should really take time off from relationships after a bad breakup or you really risk getting with the wrong person.

Anyway, one year after we split, my ex was trying to hook me up with a friend of hers... I was like WTF? She said that now that I was no longer a JW I would be a good catch for someone... then I was still like WTF?

You got to do whats best for you and your child first and foremost!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor
    Thanks everyone, particularly EdenOne and DJS (although i have no idea who Nancy Kerrigan is). No ones saying im getting back with her guys. Her plan is to move hall then never turn up.
  • millie210
    millie210
    DJS
    I've thought PE has been telling only half the story for a while. I never responded to any of his numerous Nancy Kerrigan whining "Whyyyyyyyyy' OPs previously, because I thought he needs to grow up and accept the situation for what it is.
    But this site seeks to infantalize posters and marinade them in victimization.
    I don't doubt PE is hurting, but there are a lot of immature, selfish actions and reactions in his words and stated behavior.
    I think he is leaving out some key facts. And he needs to start looking at the man in the mirror for much of the reason he is where he is.
    If he doesnt he will continue to find himself in similar situations.
    You are welcome, enablers, mollycoddlers, victim marinaders and placaters.
    You need me on that wall.

DJs posts: Brave. Clear. Honest.

Glad you think so too Pale E. All the best to you as you navigate this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit