2016 Regional Convention - Sunday Morning synopsis

by Jehalapeno 71 Replies latest jw friends

• tiki
    tiki
    This is some serious bleep....its warped and sick....I feel for the poor kids who have to be exposed to this horrible doomsday stuff....no happiness or hopefulness...just dread.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Is this for real??

Is there a SERIES of "bunker" videos??

Oh wow! Can we see those online anywhere? YouTube?

This is becoming seriously "culty" in the extreme....

• hoser
    hoser
    As if the authorities care about persecuting one percent of one percent of the population.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

"The Governing Body(tm) does not lend its recommendation to any particular type of bunker arrangement. Each bunker chosen is up to the individual Christians conscience. No other Christian Witness of Jehovah should judge another member of the congregation in their personal choice of bunker." - Mark Sanderson GB member

• sir82
    sir82

Seriously? A whole morning of "Diary of Anne Frank"-style bunker videos?

Yeesh.

I fear this will send the more mentally unstable JWs over the edge.

Chilling thought - how will they top this next year?

• Londo111
    Londo111
    No...they are not a doomsday cult! Not at all!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Imagine, you have to use fear tactics to keep your mate/significant other loyal to you. Yeah, that relationship has a snowball's chance in hell of being a successful one.

I find it exciting that they are using the fear. It shows that they are worried about keeping ones loyal. On the other hand, it worries me. What Sir82 wrote: "I fear this will send the more mentally unstable JWs over the edge. "

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    . . . . . CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! . . . ..
  • Half banana
    Half banana

I wonder if the WTBTS are investing in the market for anxiety medication? they certainly are supplying the conditions to require buying them.

Just think of the mind damage to innocent children who instead of growing up confident and hopeful will imagine some hidden terror is always present and that they are singled out to respond by hiding. It is a psychological calamity for the young JWs.

Children are expendable, just collateral damage in the JW org's paranoid crusade.

The sooner the world knows how bad this cult is the better for everyone.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

By the sounds of it, I may have to take a lot of bathroom breaks and fake the digestive problems/migraine in order to skip a couple of sessions at the RC.

Sounds very cultish and fear mongering at its best.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit