Pro Gun Florida mom shot by 4 year old son

by Witness 007 94 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Loaded gun under her car seat was picked up off the floor and the kid shot her in the back...the day before on Facebook she boasted about his shooting skills. What is wrong with this picture?
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Boasted about a four year old's shooting skills the day before, well there ya' go.

He certainly showed her how skilled he was.

• Simon
    Simon

People will only be safe when both mothers and children are fully armed. If we try and remove guns from people then more people will be shot. The only way to have less shooting is to have more guns, preferably semi-automatic assault rifles.

In other news, I just joined the NRA. The lobotomy went perfectly well.

I also now want to vote for Donald Trump.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    This is good news for Rubio, one less vote for Trump.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Well, she never taught him lesson #1-never point a gun at a person.

She didn't bother to lock her gun and store the ammo separately (That's a big deal in my state during vehicular transport!)

She didn't bother to keep her gun out of the reach of her son.

And, she ensured that her negligence left her son motherless.

I wonder if she put her kid in a safety seat if he was able to find the gun under the seat. If he was buckled in, then he wouldn't have been able to reach under the seat.

Yeah, she made a lot of bad choices and, unfortunately, paid some pretty serious consequences for them.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Sounds like the result of being irresponsible.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

What a horrible experience for that little boy. Now he has to live with that for the rest of his life.

What is wrong with this picture? The mother had an IQ of 32. Maybe. Stupid fucking woman. Stupid stupid stupid. Dumber than a bag of nails.

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

There's our 'well regulated militia.' Fucking idiotic bitch. With freedom comes responsibility!

Though I don't condider myself a 'gun-nut.' I do own a 9mm Beretta, a shotgun, and a deer rifle. I secure these pieces with the same level of vigilance that was instilled in me by Drill Sgt. Davis way back in the day at Ft. Jackson. So much as leave my M-16 unattended for a second, and I'm getting 'smoked' by the DS (in front of the whole platoon) and knocking out multiple pushups in the S. Carolina heat. That, and his war stories about VC infiltration during 'Nam, left an impression on me. Of course, I needed that level of discipline, because I was young & dumb!

Grown-ass adults with kids should just fucking know better.

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

Three negatives? Whatever. Just do as Simon sarcastically put...give guns to EVERYONE. Then we'll ALL be safe. Forget discipline, forget SOP, forget regular training and qualifications standards. Let any dip-shit with a pulse own a gun. Fucking brilliant. Hell, maybe I'll let my 9 year old take my Beretta to school!!

And just what the fuck has Rubio and Trump got to do with this, or any other politician?! The kid just vanquished his own mom for Chrissakes, and will have to live with it for the rest of his life. She was still a fucking idiot though.

• zeb
    zeb
    The poor little kid will be distressed all his life over this. Did the mother die?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit