Quote from new "Great Teacher" book...

by razorMind 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

And why the hell do they always like to use the word "vulva" in all of their publications? They are the only people I know of who use that word.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Utterly nauseating. Who the hell uses the term vulva outside of a classroom study of anatomy?

My parents were just out for a visit, and my sister informed me that they left her copies of the new releases. ( They are still trying to "save" her, but have given up on me - I am apparently a lost cause LOL - So is she, but they still keep trying to get her to go back) She offered them to me so that I can post excerpts for comment here, and if I can stomach more than the introductory pages I'll do just that.

• Mary
    Mary
    "For example, the demons like it when a boy and a girl play with each other's penis and vulva. We don't want to make the demons happy, do we?"

Oh my god...................no wonder these kids grow up and hate sex when they get married......they still probably think they're making the deemunz happy. What a bunch of sick twisted morons.

And why the hell do they always like to use the word "vulva" in all of their publications?

Obviously, they haven't been watching Seinfeld, because we all know it's pronounced: Mulva

• Odrade
    Odrade

Still can't find this quote. Anybody have a page #?

edited to add: I just found it. pages 59-60. There's some other choice stuff in there too. For 6-10 year olds... yuck.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    For example, the demons like it when a boy and a girl play with each other's penis and vulva. We don't want to make the demons happy, do we?

But of course, two boys playing with each other's penises is perfectly fine...

• Mary
    Mary
    But of course, two boys playing with each other's penises is perfectly fine...

Only if there's an elder there watching them.

• heathen
    heathen

I love the link ROTFLMAO . I really wanna play with some vulva today any one want to play with my penis ???????? I always understood it was the clitoris that women liked to have played with .

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    "For example, the demons like it when a boy and a girl play with each other's penis and vulva. We don't want to make the demons happy, do we?"

who writes this stuff, how does it get through the editting department, UNREAL, didn't the Listening to the Great Teacher (pink book)have similiar comments, I vaguely remember similar comments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit