Gov. Dean Heals Leper, Walks on Water

by George W Bush 20 Replies latest social current

• Satanus
    Satanus

Don't bill clinton and w bush profess different moral ideals? Sure bill is a baptist, but he doesn't believe it. He is likely a pagan. Morals? It isn't part of his vocabulary. Bill very likely was living up to his moral standards. For me, bill wasn't much of a hypocrite.

Wbush, on the other hand, professes to having the christian god whispering in his ear. He is doing the almighty's will in invading iraq. Sure he has a debauched past as well. But, he knows it was all wrong. He claims to have stopped coke 7 yrs ago. His moral code is much higher than bill's. Shouldn't he and his be kept to their own standards, especially since he quotes the bible in his iraq speaches?

I mean, if the dog shags your leg, you won't call the police. But if your nieghbor comes over and tries it, you just might.

SS

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    He claims to have stopped coke 7 yrs ago.

GWB didn't inhale either

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    He claims to have stopped coke 7 yrs ago.

Please provide proof of this claim. Provide a newslink that shows Bush said this, a former worker said this or someone close to him said this. I would like to see this in writing....

BTW, Dean will not get elected. Read what he said to Tim Russert about raising taxes......

• Jayson
    Jayson

Perhaps "some" here were the Presidents supplier 7 years ago? Whatever you do don't read the link to Meet The Press. Dean made himself into an idiot. And that has nothing to do with Bush. (So don't read it)

http://www.msnbc.com/news/912159.asp

The way to get elected in this country is not to be like the Republicans. It’s to stand up against them and fight. -Dean

Support terrorists and enemies of America. Love Your Enemies hate America

Let’s turn to the campaign. This is what you said last month about the Bush tax cut and I’ll show you and our viewers. “It has become clear what this president is attempting to do and why we must repeal the entire package of tax cuts.” The Department of Treasury, we consulted and asked them: What effect would that have across America? And this is what they said. A married couple with two children making $40,000 a year, under the Bush plan, would pay $45 in taxes. Repealing them, under the Dean plan, if you will, would pay $1,978, a tax increase of over 4,000 percent. A married couple over 65 making $40,000 and claiming their Social Security, under Bush would pay $675 in taxes. You’re suggesting close to $1,400, a 107 percent tax increase. Can you honestly go across the country and say, “I’m going to raise your taxes 4,000 percent or 107 percent,” and be elected? Dean: Well, first of all, were those figures from the Treasury Department, did you say, or CBO?
    Russert: Treasury Department.
    Dean: I don’t believe them.

I don't believe them? That's the answer of a want to be President? He will royally fuck the American people. Yeah go Dean

Russert: But in the middle of an economic downturn, Howard Dean wants to raise taxes on the average of $1,200 per family.
    Dean: So says the Republican Treasury Department which I think has very little credibility in this matter. Let’s look at the record.
    Russert: But you would raise taxes?
    Dean: I would go back to the Clinton era of taxes because I think most Americans would gladly pay the same taxes they paid when Bill Clinton was president if they could only have the same economy that they had when Bill Clinton was president.

Clintononmics is not coming back!!! That was a time of cooking books and Corporate false earnings. It was not all bad but it lead to where we are now.

Are you still in favor of a constitutional amendment to balance the budget?
    Dean: You know, I go back and forth on that. It’s not very good public policy but I’d love to see the Republicans hem and haw about what they would do about a constitutional amendment to balance the budget.

In other words I Dean don't have a booney clue but lets bash the Republicans instead of me answering.

But through your entire career you have been for a constitutional amendment to balance the budget.
    Dean: Yes, because I just—I have, and it’s because I.....

I, I, I, I, stop picking on me

Russert: But, Governor, if you don’t go to near Social Security or Medicare or Defense and you have a $500 billion deficit, if you’re not going to raise taxes $500 billion to balance the budget, where are you going to find the money? Which programs are you going to cut? What do you cut? Education? Health care? Where?

And what do you do???

consider increasing the payroll tax? Absofreakinglutly Says Dean!

Oh I Dean will raise taxes that lower the number of jobs avalible...Smart liberal policy this puts more people out of work and using benifits thus more likely to support more givaway programs. Compounding the problem Brilliant!!!

When the Republicans tried to limit the growth, the Democrats said that was an actual cut.
    Dean: Well, they’re going to say what they’re going to say. All I...
    Russert: You would be willing to limit the growth...
    Dean: Absolutely.
    Russert: ...in Defense, in Medicare and Social Security?
    Dean: You have to do that. If you don’t go where the money is—Social Security, we’re going to fix differently. We’re not talking about Social Security. We’re talking about Medicare. We’re talking about Defense and we’re talking about all the other things the federal government does. But I want to put the tax cut back into that budget. They need it to balance the budget.
    Russert: That’s raising taxes, though. Let’s be honest.
    Dean: Here’s what I say to people. You have a choice. Do you want to have the president’s tax cut or would you like a health-care program that nobody can ever take away?

I Jayson want the tax cuts.

Do you want to have the president’s tax cut or would you like to fully fund special education, which is an obligation to the states, which is raising your property taxes?

I Jayson want the FEDERAL tax cuts. Although public special education is a massive pork barrel I think it minor in my property tax issues. In fact I know it.

Do you want the president’s tax cut or would you like to go back towards a balanced budget so we can actually create jobs and have a healthy economy again?

You do not raise taxes out of a recession. Trying to fill the gap with a balanced budget is a joke. We are occupying a country we are recovering from a recession all things considered it's not that bad.

I would much rather pay the taxes that I was paying when Bill Clinton was president if I could have health care and my property taxes would go down and we could have jobs again.” Because they never got the president’s tax cut. The vast majority of people in this country either got no tax cut or got a small few hundred dollars.

(((Those people do not pay FEDERAL TAXES so they should not get a cut of something they do not pay)))

But we will always have the strongest military under President Dean.
    Dean: Oh, under President Dean, we certainly will always have the strongest military
    and it’s a historical phenomenon. A single, very great power with no obvious rivals in the world who exercises that power unilaterally and in contempt of other countries will result in the formation of an alliance of other second-tier powers to contain the power of that great military power.
    If we continue following George Bush’s military policy and defense policy, will become a secondary military power.

What a loonThe heavens will open up and Dean will asend if he becomes President. Saving us from the evil GW BushThis advertisment paid by the Elect Dean for President because I am against the Republican campaign.
    Russert: Let’s talk about the military budget. How many men and women would you have on active duty?
    Dean: I can’t answer that question. And I don’t know what the answer is. I can tell you one thing, though. We need more troops in Afghanistan. We need more troops in Iraq now.
    But how many troops—how many men and women do we now have on active duty?
    Dean: I can’t tell you the answer to that either.
    And the band plays on
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Teeny

It was an article in the dallas morning news, aug 19, 1999 entitled "Bush says he hasn't used drugs in last seven years." Originally, the text was here http://www.dallasnews.com/specials/bush_campaign/controversies/0819bush1drugs.htm If you go there, it will boot you to the special reports section. Maybe you can find the text there.

Here bush admits that he made mistakes before that. http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/DailyNews/bush_questions990819.html

“I have told the people of this country that over two decades ago I made some mistakes, when I was younger,” Bush said. “I have learned from those mistakes.

SS

• Jayson
    Jayson

Hey S.S. You ever do illicit drugs?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I have posted my view on drug use a few times. Anyway, as i said before, it's w bush's own standards that are the guage here, and also the republican to an extent.

SS

• Jayson
    Jayson

My question was gauged towards a poll I was part of over Clinton and his inhaling issues. It was one of the questions they asked me. Not my view but if I have used them.

Anyway, as i said before, it's w bush's own standards that are the guage here, and also the republican to an extent.

I thought that this was a thread on Dean. When did it become a thread on Bush?

Dean gets a "pass" his theiving son gets a "pass" and then we focus on "Bush bash" which is the whole platform of those running against him. Maybe with that being all they stand for there is little to talk about. Looking at all the action that Bush has taken those who support the idea of a one world order or who distain the idea of Americans putting America first Bush is all there is to talk about. I read your links and all I saw was a reference made that it had been 25 years.

“I have told the people of this country that over two decades ago I made some mistakes, when I was younger,” Bush said. “I have learned from those mistakes.
    How is that so horrible to say?
  • teenyuck
    teenyuck

The Dallas transcript does not come up.

The ABC transcript says nothing of doing coke:

While he readily admits being a heavy drinker until his 40th birthday, there is no concrete evidence Bush has used cocaine or any other illegal drug.
    He claims to have stopped coke 7 yrs ago. His moral code is much higher than bill's.

Those are your words in yellow

When this came up during his campaign they could not find any proof, now, you guys are still trying.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I hope Dean gets the nomination...REALLY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit