I just heard something that disturbed me. A youth has to fill out a form from the bOrg that he wants to be an unbaptized publisher.

by Driving Force 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

This is in Germany.

Is this something new? Has anybody else heard this that somebody wanting to be an unbaptised publisher needs to fill-out a form from the bOrg.

I have not seen the form.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    It must be something new. Never heard of this until now.
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

In Germany the publisher has to sign the Congregation’s Publisher Record card (S-21).

I think, it has to do with data protection. So I think, this was ment.

I never heard about something else.

*** w96 1/15 p. 16 Jehovah’s Sheep Need Tender Care ***
    When New Ones Want to Preach
    6 After a Bible student has taken in knowledge and has attended meetings for a while, he may want to become a Kingdom publisher, a preacher of the good news. (Mark 13:10) If so, the Witness conducting the Bible study with him should contact the presiding overseer, who will arrange for one of the elders on the Congregation Service Committee and another elder to meet with the Bible student and his teacher. The discussion will be based on the book Organized to Accomplish Our Ministry, pages 98 and 99. If these two elders see that the new one believes basic Bible teachings and has conformed to God’s principles, he will be told that he is qualified to share in the public ministry. When he reports his ministry by turning in a field service report, it will be posted on a Congregation’s Publisher Record card made out in his name. The new one can now report his witnessing activity along with the millions of others who joyfully ‘publish the word of God.’ (Acts 13:5) An announcement that he is an unbaptized publisher will be made to the congregation.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I just started filling out the time sheets once I had whatever the (then current) minimum was to be considered a publisher. I never got baptised. Left when nearly 16. I was DA'd right around the time Franz was and I have wondered lately if they assumed I was already baptised (as until I was 14-15 I was a great little sycophant JW and was still active until they DA'd me. Or said that I DA'd myself. Anyway, I got announced after one meeting with them. Ohhhh, what a loving provision!

• fukitol
    fukitol
    Hilarious. A German disturbed because someone has to fill out a form to belong to a club in his country.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Its like taking a sh!t.......it aint over till the paperwork is done.☺
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force

fukitol.

The one sentence you made really defines your idiocy.

1. You assumed I am German, I am not.

2. "..in his country", its not my country.

3.".. a club", no it is not, it is a dangerous cult.

4. Your ignorance belies the fact that the JW organization is very dangerous and the younger they get them, the more harm this does to the person. The many testimonies on this site alone, the reporting of shunning, pedophiles, the suicides, etc. is obviously something that does not concern you by you making thoughtless insulting comments.

lets review

fukitol is an idiot.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

fastJehu

No, this was not the S-21 form, it must be something else.

• steve2
    steve2

Oh this thread has taked a sudden lurch towards insulting language for the sake of a few laughs.

C'mon guys, give Driving Force a break and don't make assumptions about him/her.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    yeah,I think it was back in the 1980's sometime when they stopped DA'ing people who were unbaptized. I remember too unbaptized ones who were DA's by the Eldubs treated like they were ''demonized'' the same way a DF'd person is. What a ''loving provision'' indeed. By such a loving organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit