Hi Everyone

by Wayward 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Wayward
    Wayward

I just came over from JWR. A little background: My mom converted to the Witnesses when I was five. I was baptized at 14, was mentally out by 18, and successfully faded by the time I was 25. Mom and both my younger sisters and their families are still in. I'm looking forward to getting to know the folks here.

• millie210
    millie210

Hi and welcome, we are really glad youre here!

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Welcome, Wayward. Congratulations on your successful fade.

My story is similar, but my brother and sister are also out. Mom and Dad are the only ones in.

Our issue now is preventing them from indoctrinating their grandchildren.

• MrTheocratic
    MrTheocratic

Nice to meet you. At 25 I was fully in ......pioneering and serving as a ministerial servant. What I would give to have that time back.

Anyway welcome

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

welcome!

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Alot of new blood....should make things interesting. Welcome

• Wayward
    Wayward

Thanks for the welcome, guys and gals.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Hi Wayward. I came from JWR too. You might not know me because I posted little in recent times. I joined this site right around the same time as JWR, but spent most of that time on JWR. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better.

TB-

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Hey WAYWARD! Welcome!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I think as long as we have close family in the cult, whom we love and miss, we need sites like this one. It saddens me that a site similar has fallen. But welcome to you and everyone else coming over. You are among friends here :).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit