Never Forget 9/11

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Tomorrow is the anniversary of 9/11/2001. I hope we never forget what happened that fateful day and learn from what happened.❤️

• Biahi
    Biahi

Yes, bad day for me, and I didn’t lose anyone I knew personally.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Pretty hard to forget, quite a traumatic experience for most people living in North America

• minimus
    minimus

You would be surprised how quickly people do forget. I was at Twin Towers the week before the devastation. The first pilot was a customer of mine. Big strong rugged guy.

You just never know how life can be . It can vanish just that. It makes us realize how important it is to value life.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Last year's high school graduates were the first for whom 9/11 did not happen in their lifetime.

Teaching this event will be forever different.

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

I was working at st Vincent 's that fateful day. I get nightmares to this day.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Here in Australia its 9/11 today .i had a toast drink to all those that lost there lives on that fateful day in remembrance.

I hope that those Muslim SOB `s that were looking forward to their 70 Virgins all have the pox .

• minimus
    minimus

Anti Muslim views became the norm after 9/11. Certainly not all Muslims were responsible for the attacks. The extreme Bin Laden philosophy is what was the problem. The world is not a safer place since that horrendous day. Terrorism is the norm today. We always have to be vigilant and never forget what can happen again and WHY it happened.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

Yes, the anniversary has come for 9/11. This is a day we should never forget.

An aunt had said that when you leave the house in the morning...you don’t know if you’re going to put the key in the door at night. I was so grateful I got home from NYC that fateful day because so many others did not.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Tomorrow is the anniversary of 9/11/2001. I hope we never forget what happened that fateful day and learn from what happened.❤️

Sadly it is already happening. The PC agenda of cancel culture will come for that moment of history too. Already there are some who blame the United States for what happened, think that one guy bowing to other world leaders and claiming the muslim call to prayer as being the most beautiful sound to hear. Think about the implications of the left's current agenda of destruction of the United States as the world power it was and should be.

What happened on September 11, 2001 will be minor if the left ever gets the power that they crave over we citizens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit