questions

by Schilderijtje 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Schilderijtje
    Schilderijtje

Hello,

We are two students from Holland, who would like some information about Jehovah witnesses. Especially about the invisible return of Jesus. On which Bible scripts do you ground this?

Thank you for answering our question. We appreciate it very much.

Yours sincerely

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Sorry to most readers, but I'll turn to Dutch now, just for the sake of clarity.

Dag dames, hoewel de meesten hier op dit forum geen boodschap meer hebben aan de corrupte chronologie die de getuigen gebruiken om in 1914 uit te komen, vinden jullie hieronder de link naar hun meest gebruikte studieboek (Wat Leert de Bijbel echt?) op hun eigen officiele website. Jullie vinden de info puur vanuit de Getuigen doctrine zelf in hoofdstuk 8 en 9 en ook de appendix (bldz. 215-218) waarnaar verwezen wordt in hoofdstuk 8. Alle bijbelteksten zullen jullie hier vinden. 

ttps://www.jw.org/nl/publicaties/boeken/wat-de-bijbel-leert/wat-is-gods-koninkrijk/

https://www.jw.org/nl/publicaties/boeken/wat-de-bijbel-leert/leven-we-in-de-laatste-dagen/

ZEER BELANGRIJK!!! Vergeet niet om ook de tegenargumenten en ontmaskering van deze leerstelling te onderzoeken op b.v. dit forum, jwfacts.com en ad1914.com! Pas dan zie je de hiaten en historische verdraaiingen rondom 1914! Succes!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

redpill twice- That's what I was gonna say.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

redpill twice- That's what I was gonna say.

That's allright, glad to see some unity here...

• menrov
    menrov
    Jullie kunnen mij een pm sturen. Ik wil jullie best helpen. Ik hoor het wel.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Hier ook. PM als je wilt.

Or continue in English on the forum.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Actually the real answer to that goes back to Charles Taze Russell in a pamphlet he published in 1877: Object and Manner of Our Lord’s Return. Page 62 onward if you have the patience.

It can be found with a basic Google search.

• alanv
    alanv
    I dont think they needed to converse in Dutch, they seemed very capable of using Engliah
  • Schilderijtje
    Schilderijtje

Thanks everyone for helping us!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

With the information you now have, you probably know more about it than the average JW.

Please feel free to ask any questions about JWs you wish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit