Nearly subliminal use of JW.AAARRRG on screen at Memorial

by burnedout 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• burnedout
    burnedout

I went to the memorial last night. It was the first time I have seen two big HD tv's on the sides of the stage. During the talk memorial themed 'art' work was displayed on screen.

As EACH image would fade to black or transition to the next image the screen would display the logo for their website for 1 second and then disappear. Really bizarre. Saturated advertising for sure.

burnedout

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

It is hard to believe how excited witnesses get about the technology that Watchtower has embraced.
    A website!
    A logo!
    A Bible that we can access on our tablets!

Somehow being one of the last religions on the planet to openly embrace the Internet is seen as evidence of Jehovah's blessing the organization.

I am embarrassed that I stayed there so long.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It is hard to believe how excited witnesses get about the technology that Watchtower has embraced.

Haven't you heard? WT are leaders in the World of Technology!

Doc

• jaydee
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Haven't you heard? WT are leaders in the World of Technology!.....Doc

...................Image result for jw.org broadcasting

....The WBT$ Invented Technology............................Without the WBT$..

......And Gravy....And,and,Meat!!!!!................There Would Be No Gravy or Meat..

....Image result for jw.org broadcasting.......Image result for beef gravy

.....................................................It`s in the Bible!..

.........................................................Image result for it's in the bible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    Hopefully, people soon realize that any tablet that can access or store parts of jw-dot-borg can also access http://see_the_truth.webs.com/ as well. Can people start putting parts of that web site on their devices and browsing that instead of looking at their LIE-bles? Perhaps they can look through this site instead of singing the Kingdumb maladies.
  • George One Time
    George One Time
    JW.ORG has replaced the tetragrammaton
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

A logo for a Jewellery and Watches Show.

I know which one I'd rather attend.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

As EACH image would fade to black or transition to the next image the screen would display the logo for their website for 1 second and then disappear. Really bizarre. Saturated advertising for sure.

Just couldn't have Jesus upstaging the Governing Body again this year...just who does he think he is?

• sparky1
    sparky1

LISTEN....OBEY....AND BE BLESSED! LISTEN...OBEY....AND BE BLESSED!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit