Sign Of The Times by Carl Jonsson - Want to Borrow

by AnonVet 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AnonVet
    AnonVet

I have read both of Franz' books and am almost done Carl Jonsson's first book. I was able to get this material as .pdf and read for free.

I hate to sound cheap, but I cannot find the Sign Of The Times in .pdf.

Does anybody have a link to it? Or can I borrow your copy and mail it back when done?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Welcome to the forum Anon.

I don't know about Sign of the Times but Carl Olof Jonson's book The Gentile Times Reconsidered is an excellent book on the subject and is available in pdf here.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I've got a copy but I need it sorry. Good in its time but it's a bit outdated. It majored on proving earthquakes are not especially numerous or powerful since 1914. So much so that the Watchtower just stopped making the claim altogether.
  • Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Do you mean "The Sign of the Last Days When?" (1987) by Carl Olof Jonsson and Wolfgang Herbst?

Doug

• xelder
    xelder
    AnonVet I can help email me
    [email protected]
  • AnonVet
    AnonVet
    Yes Doug. That looks like it.
  • AnonVet
    AnonVet
    Sorry xelder. I'm not comfortable with my email out there at the moment. Please PM me. Thanks.
  • itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

Follow this link and you should safely be able to download this book. This is my own download site.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/pouzi4q1575d3t5/1987-Sign-Of-The-Last-Days-When.pdf

• AnonVet
    AnonVet
    That's awesome! Thanks!
  • itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    You are quite welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit