Three new lawsuits against Watchtower filed under NY Child Victims Act (CVA) this October, bringing number of CVA cases up to six

by Corney 44 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

That's a lot of icecream money.

RB.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    cha ching
    So glad that there are lawyers out there that have the ability to win against WT.
    WT. wins 1 motion
    page 12
    'Here the complaint fails to establish a fiduciary duty between Plaintiff and the moving defendants as such the motion to dismiss this cause of action as to movants is granted.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    It appears Zalkin Law Firm has settled all cases against WT. Interesting that the D Hines case was filed on the last day the NY window was open.
  • Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

As I understand December brings to an end of California's window of time to file molestation cases. I have been waiting to see how many cases will be filed.

I got phone calls from both the US Postal Inspector and local police dept. about my letter writing campaign [which was mentioned in the 2013 summer convention talk "Human Apostates"] in June when the church had me taken to court for failure to obey court orders in alimony payments. They were able to see I was not threatening terror attacks but was just fucking with the local elders minds as to how Lev.5:1 related to a swindler who had a 20 something career of defrauding widows and seniors in the JW church.

So when the numbers of molestation's gets media release it will be 'show time' as to whether my mind fucking will be able to crack the minds of Redding Ca. JW's. Over 30 years invested in this event.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Corney a year ago

Courts split on whether the Governing Body may be sued

12. DANIEL OWEN v. WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF NEW YORK, INC. et al

page 5

'The Governing Body is Subject to Suit as An Unincorporated Association'

- HON. SABRINA B. KRAUS

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=hBMiEPwNb3xIgbBNBeRJuA==

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    'The Governing Body is Subject to Suit as An Unincorporated Association'

You can sue anyone, but can you extract any award you may win? It's the "no blood out of a turnip" thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit