Who can come up with the punch line why JW's are not delusional.

by James Mixon 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

JW seek treatment for mental breakdown.

He tells the physician, my non-JW family tell me I'm nuts because I preach we are the only true religion (JWs).

The doctor said that is strange because I have two patients that checked in yesterday and they

each said they belong to the only true religions. One is a Mormon and the other a Muslim.

So the Doctor thought I will lock all three up in the same room for the night and see what

will happen with their delusion.

The next morning the Dr. speak with the JW, and the JW tells the doctor "Dr I'm not delusional anymore".

The doctor ask, how did you come to that conclusion?

Your punchline........

My punchline....After talking with those evil folks last night Jehovah came to me last night and he told me

" you are one of 144000 and I will speak to you personally, and trust me you are in the true religion".

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Topic "why are JW delusional", correction.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    "Doc, I 'm not "delusional" anymore because I realize I never was. I have started a Bible study with the other patients, I am so happy. Jehovah must have sent me here for this reason!!"
  • ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

They won't vote for Trump! Woopsie saw the correction. This is why they're not delusional.

Of course they are delusional in every other aspect of thought.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

sparrow down:good one and that is the truth "I started a Bible study".

ctrwtf: "they are delusional in every other aspect of thought". This made me think,

when does positive thinking become delusional???

In other words, Positive thinking vs delusion.

• Pete Zahut
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    I hate when that happens.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

JWs aren't "delusional".

x

The simply subscribe to a nonexistent reality. :smirk:

• OverlappingGeneralizations
    OverlappingGeneralizations
    "Because the muslim and I decided to sacrifice the mormon and see which of our gods would light the fire first. I teased the muslim and told him that Allah must be taking a dump, that's why the fire won't light. He got all mad and set off his suicide vest, which simultaneously killed him, and lit the sacrifice on fire. Woo-hoo, thanks God!"
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    ... last night I learned Muslim's won't eat pork and Mormons won't drink coffee but I'll swallow anything so obviously I have the truth because that's just nuts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit