Jussie Smollett on trial

by LoveUniHateExams 20 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

There is a trial currently starting - even funnier than the Baldwin nonsense.

Yes, everyone's favorite actor, singer and hate crime victim is going on trial.

I am, of course, talking about Jussie Smollett. He's going on trial for lying to Chicago police and wasting their time.

He's obviously as guilty as hell, but I just can't wait for this to unfold.

It's gonna be hilarious ...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

You must be RACIST!

• MeanMrMustard
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

It can only happen in America.

• Simon
    Simon

Reminder: there are nowhere near enough genuine hate crimes to justify the claims that society is inherently and institutionally racist. Demand really does outstrip supply, which is why they have to invent them.

The number of fabricated hate crimes is actually astonishing. Anytime now I see a report of some racist graffiti, I expect a black person to be found to have done it - and I'm usually correct. The fake incidents are quite easy to spot, especially if people are interviewed.

Of course the "correction" never usually gets anywhere near as much media attention as the original "hate crime". This is why this case is so important - because they finally overreached and it was someone with a higher profile and deeper pockets who got caught and high-up politicians and celebrities who were so vocal about the whole thing.

They should set an example of him (That's how it works right? What people said about the Rittenhouse trial ..)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

My guess is he'll get o0ff because he's a box ticker and part of the 'diversity and inclusion' boo hooers.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think he'll be found guilty but it will be sentenced to probation. A slap on the hand. So yeah, in other words, he will "get off". If it is a jury trial in Chicago, you be sure it would be 12 black jurors who would find him innocent.

• Simon
    Simon

He should be locked up.

Imagine if there had been a couple of Trump supporters who happened to be in the area? Heck, just a couple of conservative white guys.

Do you imagine he would have said "oh no, it wasn't them, I actually faked it", or would that grinning racist piece of shit have happily seen innocent people's lives ruined?

Jail him. Fake accusations should face jail time of whatever someone accused of the crime should get.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

The Left was waiting for Jussie Smollet to be vindicated.

I guess the Court found Smollett Guilty of lying. Which is unusual considering it is his own left wing "Friends" who are now turning on him.

The actor faces up to three year in jail

Maybe some of the left is getting tired of all the hypocrisy.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/09/jussie-smollett-trial-jury-reaches-a-verdict/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tawofYhXmYg

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This guy supposedly went out on the coldest day in Chicago at 2am to buy a Subway sandwich. When officers come to his home to file the police report the notice he still has the untouched sandwich. THAT was the prime piece of evidence that this was all bullshit.

NO ONE FEARFUL FOR THEIR LIFE WHILE GETTING MUGGED BOTHERS TO KEEP HOLD OF THEIR SANDWICH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit