People hate God?

by looter 52 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I think what atheists hate is having their views constantly misrepresented by sanctimonious believers. Your OP is filled with so many strawman arguments, I don't even know where to begin. Is the idea that atheists have come to the conclusion that god doesn't exist through extensive research, and not the desire to "rebel", really such a difficult concept for you to grasp? Or are you just trolling us?

• Giordano
    Giordano

He's got one song and dance routine to peddle so it's another pitch for Yawn Of The Gods.

• Heaven
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped

The OP's name is fitting because God and his followers have been robbing people blind for centuries.

• nicolaou
  • stillin
    stillin

I don't know God enough to hate Him. I'm still waiting to see what He does about this mess.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I hate God in the same way I hate the prison warden from The Shawshank Redemption.

These mean old fictional characters are easy to hate.

• steve2
    steve2

Which god, looter? "True" believers inhabit so many contradictory faiths and movements . Each true believer believers that others do not know the "true" "God" and have no trouble "hating" all the other versions of "God" . What you mean is, You're in pain because people "hate" your conception of God."

You could make a decision to become an adult with a thinking active brain - or remain in a state of regressive, juvenile-minded "pain" over others using their brains and not their easily-swayed hearts to reach conclusions about the existence or otherwise of "God".

You're avatar name is revealing . Looter. Hmmmmm. Through the centuries, "true" believers have robbed their young and converts of the ability to think and to reason - except with s narrow orbit of prescribed answers

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

God doesn't exist, the bastard - Sartre

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I'm very thankful that those such as myself have the courage to believe in the Lord.

That's nice and its nice that certain Jesus Christ believers did good things for humanity under that premise of caring.

You'd be a fool to hate that, in spite of not believing in this Deity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit