HAPPY THANKSGIVING ERRRRRRRRRR BODY.!!!

by brandnew 17 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Enjoy, folks. Best wishes from the U.K.

Glad you got rid of us Brits, we're a weird lot.

Save me a bit of turkey.

• flipper
    flipper
    Happy Thanksgiving everybody ! Enjoy eating your turkey and stuffin' this weekend and get fat and sassy not worrying about evil calories and get so much tryptophan into your system from that turkey that you sleep peacefully for days if you so desire ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

I will be off to sister in laws house, taking lots of wine. There is no piece of meat hubbys family can't dry out!

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here's a good tactic for stopping any potential family fights at the table :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2zyjbH9zzA

• brandnew
    brandnew

Ok......so....rum n cokes 😂 are so cool n stuff....

Ok...ok....i wont post anymore till like the morning.....just hope errrrrrr body is havin fun.☺ wooooooo hooooo!!!!!!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    We just got back from our first Thanksgiving and it was fantastic. A nice worldly family that we clean for invited us to their family's celebration. Good food, good people, and lots of fun. Well, we did rob a gas station, bow to Satan's altar, kill a homeless person, and by the end of the night it turned into an orgy at the house because we all know that's what "worldly" people do all the time as the Borg told us, but it was a good time.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

....Image result for happy thanksgiving

http://i62.tinypic.com/rc1wxt.jpg

• scary21
    scary21

Got calls all night from my crazy family, still got up and got the turkey in the oven. Cooked all the trimmings for my hubby, Put on some velvet leopard pants and a black top, had a few drinks, smoked a fatty, danced and laughed. AND................................ Yeah it was a great day! Happy Thanksgiving to you all ! xxxxx

Still wish my crazy family would be here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit