So according to wt. Doctrine, If you die one day before Armageddon...

by nowwhat? 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

You will be resurrected. But if you live one more day when Armageddon starts you will die a horrible death with no chance of a resurrection. Makes sense to me!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

@nowhere?

Does any wt shit make sense to you? Say bye bye to "making sense" when you become a jw!

just saying!

• Overrated
    Overrated

Circular Reasoning, round and round it go's . You wonder how much drug use is involved to come up with this shit. Crazy at Best.

• sir82
    sir82

Not to mention that every day that Armageddon delays, there are about 360,000 new babies born.

That's about 130 million newborn babies per year.

So no matter when Armageddon comes, there will be 130 million babies less than one year old who will be slaughtered by Jesus & his 144,000 cohorts. 260 million below the age of 2, etc.

Infants who would not have to have been slaughtered if Armageddon had come a year or 2 earlier.

Infants who will be slaughtered because their parents refused to accept a magazine from a mumbling 10 year old "unbaptized publisher", or because their parents ignored the poorly-dressed loons manning an apathy cart, or because they threw out a barely legible unsolicited letter which does little more than point them to a website.

Isn't that happifying?

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

That never made sense to me when I was in. Never believed it. I was thinking that God would be just somehow and never put too much thoughts into it. But if you stop and think... it doesn't make any sense, at all.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

thankfully none of this will ever happen.

• Half banana
    Half banana

If gods existed, would they be bothered with mere doctrines made up by men?

• Dagney
    Dagney

One of the things that made me leave. A loving god would destroy the whole wicked world when the numbers were 1/2/3/4 etc billion! Not 9 billion!

A loving god wouldn't wait until 1844/1879/1914/1975 (insert your favorite number) to tell the wicked world they are all going to die unless they listen to the prophet of the moment.

Faith is the only thing that keeps anybody in any religion. It has nothing to do with common sense or logic.

• carla
    carla

I tried to tell my jw's family about this odd doctrine, as like so many they don't believe it.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

If you're 99 years old or have a terminal illness with only 6 months to live when armageddon strikes and you manage to survive it, you'll still die in the because it's going to take 1000 years to grow to perfection.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit