Matrix Theory - Your input please

by Elsewhere 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

I AM THE ONE.

Simple.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have thought about the idea of the Matrix Within a Matrix (MWM). That would certainly explain a lot, such as Neo stopping the sentinels and also Agent Smith being able to download himself into the real world.

I'm also wondering if Neo ever really left the matrix after seeing the Architect. Immediately after leaving the Matrix he said, "Wait, something is different". Maybe everything he is experiencing is just a ruse... another control put in place by the Architect... he is still hooked up to the Matrix.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I also too think that the 'real world' in the film is also a matrix. Yet another controlling mechanism for the ones who don't take to the normal programming of the Matrix....

we'll soon find out...

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

I decided not to even bother typing out a long explanation of my theory, since Simon took the words right out of my mouth (or off the ends of my fingers, if you will).

No one we've seen thus far has been 'out' of the Matrix. Zion's just another part of the whole...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

There is one problem with the Matrix Within a Matrix theory that bugs me... when the Architect was talking to Neo, he said that the second failed Matrix was based on a world of misery... but people still rejected it and woke up.

If Zion (a world of misery) was a subset of the Matrix, or another Matrix all together, people would still be inclined to wake up as before.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

If Zion (a world of misery) was a subset of the Matrix, or another Matrix all together, people would still be inclined to wake up as before.

Hmm. In my opinion Matrix Reloaded was kind of a let down as most sequels are. I'm not buying all this talk of nested matrix's either. I guess we will all have to wait and see.

Merc'

• happyout
    happyout

If it's just a Matrix within a Matrix, why did Neo lose consciousness after stopping the sentinels? Although I lean towards agreeing with the theory, that is an unanswered question for me.

Also, when the Architect gave Neo his two choices, was his choice pre-ordained as the other "One" choices allegedly were? I have only seen the movie once, and I am chafing because I really need to see it again.

Happyout

• micheal
    micheal

No Hamas - I am THE one

Simple

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

The witnesses Matrix cannot tell you who you are. It is a World pulled down over your eyes. The Wtbts matrix is a system designed to control and decieve you.

There is no armageddon spoon

I'd imagine, right now you're feeling a bit like alice, tumbling down a rabbit hole....

You have just been un-plugged..... .... welcome to the REAL.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/default.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit