Need to know when the next apostate bashing article comes out

by outsmartthesystem 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

So.....the court has updated binding recommendations to include the following:

"Each parent shall ensure that no other person or entity disparages, criticizes, or condemns the other parent in the children's presence, whether it is directly, indirectly, specifically or broadly stated, or articulated in any form - action, illustration or words. Each parent has an affirmative responsibility to shield the children from this sort of behavior."

Anyone know when the next article comes out that bashes apostates and when it will be studied? I need to be able to record my ex taking my kids into the kingdom hall on that day.

Muchas Gracias!

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    ...or condemns the other parent in the children's presence

Yeah but what if the other parent was Ted Bundy?

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem
    I'd imagine the binding recs might be amended at that point.
  • cognac
    cognac

This would be good to know...

Thanks for all your help OSTS, I just sent you a PM...

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

That's smart thinking.

I don't have any intel on that, but you shouldn't have to wait long. The WTBTS only knows a few tunes and that's one of their favorites.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    Look at Feb 2016 WT
  • talesin
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You should gather up all articles by the WTS that unveils the subject of apostates regarding family members and have it on hand,

Who the hell would know when the next article by the WTS. puts out another anyways.???

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I agree with Oubliette - you shouldn't have to wait long.

WT apostate articles are like buses, if you miss one then two will come along at once.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

See, that didn't take long. Just as I predicted. I must be a prophet! ... lol

Thanks rebelfighter and talesin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit