Help messy problem

by poopie 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Poopie, you are already mentally out... you know that WT rules, especially shunning is cruel and against human rights.

So why would you want to solve this problem the WT way?

If you told the elders, you would be supporting WT provisions. Wouldn't that be a little hypocritical.

OK, you don't like and you don't find it OK for this man to go to prostitutes and taking drugs.

So talk to him in private about it and tell him why you find he should change his behaviour. Show him some ideas how he can stop with the drugs, maybe special therapy.

But don't hound the elders on him.

And 60 cans of beer in one night. This guy had to pee a lot that night. Maybe he had a party with the 10 prostitutes (did you count them). According to my math skills everyone would have been drinking a little less than 6 beers, which would sound more realistic ;-)

• sherrie11
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Poopie. It sounds to me like you're still under the mind control of the JW cult and think the elders are important men in this world. I believe that a person's life is f*ck all to do with the elders in any cult, unless that person is hurting others.

Proper authorites need to be informed or help sought from them. Cults have NO authority in the real world.

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

This story sounds so utterly made up, that I am shocked at the serious responses...lol.

Call me a cynic or just a hardcore East Coast chick...but I call BS on this story. FOH!!!!!!

• sherrie11
    sherrie11
    Poopie is having a laugh at us
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    60 beers in one night? Oh come on "poopie"... Are you an idiot?
  • TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

YEAH, Family Guy

GO PATS!!!

As far as the OP? Yes, put your 2 cents in on other people's business. That's always a good path to take. Give'em hell and YOU make it right

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Let him live....

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    The guys name is poopie. Seriously, people! I am notoriously gullible and even I dismiss what that guy says. His name is a clue, he's full of it!
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Yes, poopie enjoys peeing in our pockets with non-sensical one word one sentence posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit