Help messy problem

by poopie 40 Replies latest jw friends

• poopie
    poopie
    Maybe he's just makeing it all up in his head the only thing that I actually saw was him drinking 60 beers in one night. And a bunch of used condoms does that count
  • Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy
    If he's saving his used condoms for 4 years, that;s a bit OCD and would cause concern, and I see what you mean by 'messy problem'.
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    60 beers? assuming they are 12oz cans that's over 5.5 gallons. no fuckin way
  • poopie
    poopie
    Yes way his liver probably pickeled
  • poopie
    poopie
    8oz cans to be correct
  • poopie
    poopie
    This was all in his hotel room
  • poopie
    poopie
    Housekeeper cleans once every 2 days
  • poopie
    poopie

Oh by the way he's been arrested 8 times 2duis.has never had a dl ever. Before baptism 2 cars taken by police after baptism 4 cars taken. Wait there's more.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

He's obviously a busy man.

When does he get time for the working girls? Especially if he has to slot them in (so to speak) between drinking beer? Which as all men know causes brewer's droop?

Brewer's droop in itself is a good argument against Intelligent Design. Drink enough beer to overcome inhibitions and find a girl, then get the droop. What deity designed that? Not a benevolent one, that's for sure. But wait! What about Lot? Well, he obviously wasn't normal (quite apart from his grief over his salty wife -who would have guessed that would happen?) but he was able to incestuously copulate with his daughters over a couple of days while blotto.

Not quite sure what moral to take from that story. Be a good man and you don't get the droop? Be a good man and copulate with your daughters (the ones the townspeople didn't want)?

Maybe I need to go to a KH with these questions.

• Lostwun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit