Help messy problem

by poopie 40 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Were there two witnesses present , let Jehovah handle it. But if it is true he will

fall in line with most JW's, a bunch hypocrites. If he keep that life style up don't

worry it will be obvious. What's done in the dark will come to light if you believe that...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Ha ha Joe...you sure you were never a dub??!!

Poopie...sure he's a hypocrite and all...but the old bills right..his real problem is speed. Talk to him privately and insist he speaks to his local addictions directorate, to be honest the girls are probably connected to the whole " self harm" thing he's got going on. He really needs PROFFESSIONAL HELP BIG TIME. BE A REAL MATE AND HELP HIM GET IT.

And forget the elders.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

OMG...

poopie how old are you?

Is this Seriously a question?

Grow up. Mind your own business

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Active JWs who know the WBT$ is about to rob Kingdom Hall bank accounts around the world..

Do Nothing to Warn their Fellow JWs......But..

Wonder if they should Report a Fellow JW,to the JW Elders/WBT$ Police..

For Drugs,Hookers..ECT..Ect..ect..

Image result for enquiring minds want to know....Image result for What is wrong with you people?.

• poopie
    poopie

True story I think there's more pros involved but I don't want to scare you.

He says he will never tell elders he wants to keep talking to his still in familey. So even if I tell the elders he said he will deny everything because of James 5:16 he confess to me.

• poopie
    poopie
    Good advice
  • Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy
    33 minutes ago

Diogenesister:

Ha ha Joe...you sure you were never a dub??!!

Poopie...sure he's a hypocrite and all...but the old bills right..his real problem is speed. Talk to him privately and insist he speaks to his local addictions directorate, to be honest the girls are probably connected to the whole " self harm" thing he's got going on. He really needs PROFFESSIONAL HELP BIG TIME. BE A REAL MATE AND HELP HIM GET IT.

And forget the elders

Yes, ma'am, I'm sure I never was a dub. Other things, and definitely was Old Bill. I may have a more liberal view towards working girls than many. I have lived in various places and known quite a few, not always professionally. (Both theirs and mine). I hate to see them disrespected = some conversations, pre-coital, post-coital and some with no coitus at all, have broken my heart (easily done).

Billy Whizz is no true friend to anybody. Trust me on this (though not from direct personal experience, just from dealing with many who took it too far).

If the OP is genuine, he'd do well to advise his 'friend' to save his money for working girls. A better high and you've got company..

• just fine
    just fine

Why would you tell the elders?

That makes no sense. It's his life to live however he chooses. It's not your secret to tell........

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

"a baptized witness going out on service door to door giveing comments at kh" (sic)

Is there an element of jealousy in OP's post?

(Re. the girls, not the speed).

I know what I'd rather be doing.

• zeb
    zeb

Have you seen him take the drugs? Have you seen him go to the prostitutes? or is he just saying this?

Anyone taking street drugs needs professional help which no elder on earth can provide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit