UK POSTERS - WILL YOU VOTE BLAIR !?!?!?

by Hamas 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

Ok,

So will you be voting Labout next year ?

I certainly won't ; the asslicking scumbag

• Matty
    Matty

What's the alternative? The Tories again??? It's like choosing between a kick in the nuts or a kick in the teeth!!

• Hamas
    Hamas

True ; but surely there is more to British politics than Blair and his US sucking backbench.

At least the Tories are ANTI EURO and ANTI SPEED CAMERA

....ok , the last one remains to be seen, but anything is better than Labour. I'd rather vote scum Friends of the earth.

• Matty
    Matty

Its amazing how parties that are not in government desperately hop onto popularist bandwagons, the Labour party were full of sh*t when the Tories were in power, and the Tories are just the same now. Do you seriously think the Conservatives will pull up all the speed cameras in the UK so you and your mates can drive down the Welford Road at 100mph????

• Hamas
    Hamas

lol.

Welford Road eh, well remembered !!!!

No, I don't suppose they will.

But please, anything but Labour. Please !

• Matty
    Matty

I know what you mean Hamas! I think the Monster Raving Loony Party is looking a more viable alternative these days!

• Rush
    Rush

wouldn't dream of voting for blair. not so much the war, but the fiasco since, culminating in that man's death. i've seen what they've done to the health service and don't like it at all. don't get me started on foundation hospitals.

i would hate to see IDS in the hotseat though so may vote for lib dems. know they're unelectable but they're the lesser of three evils and i do actually agree with some of their policy.

have you seen the alan partridge sketch with the bald-headed brummies hijacking the political debate? genius.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Yes, its true. This man is a genius !

BACK OF THE NET !!!!

• Gadget
    Gadget

I think the Monster Raving Loony Party is looking a more viable alternative these days!

They certainly couldn't do a worse job than labour is now.

Gadget

• toddy
    toddy
    At least the Tories are ANTI EURO and ANTI SPEED CAMERA

Labour was anti fox hunting which was the main reason i voted for them.....Lying bastards

All three parties are pretty much the same theses days so i'll probably vote tory just to get Blair out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit