I have been rumbled!

by uncle_onion 15 Replies latest jw friends

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

I tried to join Witnet and used a different nick name. The idea being that I could try to "help" the confused.Well I got rumbled. This is the email that I recieved back:

I am aware of your affiliation with Jehovahs-witness.com. This is a site that is not recommended by Witnesses Online.com and as your post reflects an opposing view of Jehovah's Witnesses you are hereby added to our banned list.

This is the only response you will recieve from us.

Ray Jacobs
    Witnesses Online.com

So you never know who is watching!

UO

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

What do you suppose gave you away if you used a different name...your email address? or what?

Just curious.

Had Enough

• logical
    logical

Tell that fat wanker Ray to fuck himself

• Simon
    Simon

I emailed 'big Ray' a while back to see if they wanted to cooperate and share info on people hostile to JWs in general who just wanted to disrupt 'JW related' forums (eg. advanced warning to block IP addresses, Emails etc...). Never got a reply.

I got kicked off Witnet ages ago shortly after I setup this site. Was quite fun at the time seeing the reaction of the die-hard loyalists as they went into "I spy Apostates in the Gallery" spasms...

• outcast
    outcast

Don't take it personal uncle_union. Bro. Ray has to be extra good, he has wife beating charges he is trying to beat, ah or get off on, ahh, oh anyway, he's trying to be good.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

I still want to know...is it just through our email address (which of course can be changed by signing up with "hotmail" and such)?

I'm curious and would like to know and have more internet savvy!

Thanks
    Had Enough

• qwerty
    qwerty

Unc,

I did and got in!

qwerty

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day all,

I still want to know...is it just through our email address

I'd like to know too!

I hope this is not a conspiracy theory thing we're getting into.

Cheers,

Ozzie

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Maybe his posting software can 'read' the 'cookies' file on your computer. Try dumping all cookie files, and cache files before you register. It may also be a good idea to come 'in' through a 'safe' page, like a search engine, newspaper, cnn, etc.

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Maybe his posting software can 'read' the 'cookies' file on your computer. Try dumping all cookie files, and cache files before you register. It may also be a good idea to come 'in' through a 'safe' page, like a search engine, newspaper, cnn, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit