Hey My Birthday !!!

by johnathanseagull 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

A year to the day that I found and joined this site, after some years out of the Org, It never crossed my mind that a place like this would even exist, and I'm not afraid to admit that it took three weeks to stop myself from crying every time I came here, for over 10 years I thought I was on my own with my borg past, the shunning etc etc. This place has allowed me to deal with my past and will with my future too........I could write many words of course......but sometimes words are not needed.........Accolades abound for you all here..........thank you.

JGull

The Record Shows

I took the Blows

And did it .............My Way

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Happy birthday.

• Hamas
    Hamas

I'm glad you finally found love.

alt

Happy Birthday !

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the new you! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to celebrate your first year here! And HAPPY HAPPY DAY to know you're not alone!

Nina

• dmouse
    dmouse

'appy birfday!

• Panda
    Panda

Happy Birthday! I know the feeling of appreciation that you expressed. I'm glad we found one another, it doesn't matter if we're sarcastic or dead serious or simply imaginative... We're all glad to have freed our minds and just plain shocked when we run into those who shun us...as if it mattered anymore.

Happy Happy Birthday!

• onacruse
    onacruse

JGull, I remember when you first started posting here

We were laughing and crying together.

Congrats!

Craig

• happyout
    happyout

Happy Birthday to ya

Happy Birthday to ya

Happy Birthday