Photos released for: Psychological Warfare?

by sf 15 Replies latest social current

• sf
    sf

You silly boy Guest, I 'caught it' alright.

I 'catch' EVERYTHING.

sKally

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Skally,

If exposing the dead helps the Iraqis to move forward then I am for it. Not a pleasant thing but necessary to provide visible proof that the deed has been accomplished and these men are to be feared no longer.

Pictures of the dead in the news media are nothing new to Americans, we have been exposed to many, many pictures of war dead. At least this time it is the dead bodies of evil men rather than of innocent men, women and children.

IW

• sf
    sf

Hey Elaine,

visible proof that the deed has been accomplished and these men are to be feared no longer.

I have a Bridge with the name 'Brooklyn' on it I want to sell to you too. You in the market?

I thought violence on tv was 'made up'. (sarcasm)

So kids won't be able to tell if it's real or not. Okay...so when asked if that is computer imaging or real dead men....i should what??????

"LOOK AT WHAT OUR WONDERFUL PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION WANTS THE WORLD TO SEE, honey".

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, come on! Get real!

sKally

• rem
    rem

Sometimes I think our culture is still so... victorian. Maybe that's not the word, but people seem to be a bit too sensitive about such things in my opinion. It's just a couple pictures of dead murder-rapists. This is real life (and death). I don't see anything barbaric or uncivilized about it at all.

rem

• Jayson
    Jayson
    The US gov should have found another way to prove to the naysayers that the sons were really dead.

The "naysayers" as you call them Teen will never be happy with what ever is done. The onesidedness can only me looked at as "The Tower is Always Right." Their carping's like like the freaking neighbors dog that will not shut up. I'd be shocked to learn that they actually belive the imortal Hussian's can die. Their hero's are of mythical proportions.

These two crapolas are just "enemy combatants." And we should have tried to "talk them out" so we can "interogate" them. God we watch to much TV.

Right up there with "When someone is shooting at you then try to shoot them in the foot or something....Just to stop them....." W H A T E V E R

• Shakita
    Shakita

If I was one of the scores of Iraqi men, women and children who have been tortured, raped, dismembered, and murdered by Saddam's sons, I would hang up those photos in my living room and spit on them every hour on the hour.

The Iraqi's want to see these photos....there have been interviews on TV with Iraqi's with body parts missing because of these scum who said that they want to see the pictures, they must see the pictures...they want proof that they will not be coming back to inflict more pain on them and their families. The American government is just fulfilling a request by the Iraqi people themselves to give them some closure and as much peace of mind as possible in their very frightening lives.

Parents have a responsbility to monitor what their children see and hear, and if a parent feels that their child can not handle seeing these photos...they should prevent it. Since the Vietnam War television has been airing bloodied and mamed soldiers on the front of newspapers and television. I see nothing wrong with showing the photos of dead scum.

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit