Are Americans The Victims of a Hoax?

by reporter 29 Replies latest social current

• reporter
  • Hamas
    Hamas

I know that, you know it, but most other people simply discard the idea as just another 'conspiracy theory' unworthy of their attention.

At any time in history, it has never been easy to be an independant thinker !

• Amazing
    Amazing

No Hoax ... just cruel people using religion as an excuse to blame someone else for their problems.

• AlanF
    AlanF

What I would like to know is, if it wasn't fanatical Muslims who did the hijacking, who could the CIA/FBI/Mossad/whatever possibly convince to kill themselves by doing the WTC attacks?

AlanF

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Didn't you know Alan? The planes were remote controlled. It's all a fiendish conspiracy by the Zionists at Radioshack.

Expatbrit

• reporter
    reporter

"Fanatical Muslims" were drinking it up in strip bars the night before the attacks? That disqualifies them for the "72 virgins in paradise" right there!

Perhaps a slut virgin in bed is better than 72 virgins in the Bush.

• reporter
    reporter

Logo of the Mossad.

Top: "kee betachbulot ta'ase lecha milchama"
    Translation: "By way of deception thou shalt do war"

Sounds just like "theocratic warfare" to me!

• sf
    sf

Hey Boys,

What does, did, the World Trade Center represent? What did it encapsulate?

Now, how do you create a 'new world order' or 'new system of things'?

Would you not need to start fresh?

HOW would you need to do this?

Would you not need to, as a mason prepares to rebuild his 'work', lay a New Foundation?

But How?

By 'gutting' the 'old system of things'...the 'old world order' and rebuild a New World Order?

From the morning I sat and watched it topple, I have thought this deeply.

'Out with The Old, in with The New'.

sKally

• Hamas
    Hamas

Well said reporter.

Remember also Alan, there are many fanatical Jews / Zionists that want as much control as they can get; very much like fanatical Muslims. The kid that killed the old Israeli PM ( can't remember was it Rabin ? ) was a fanatical Jew.

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy
    there are many fanatical Jews / Zionists

I'm not sure that certain races such as Muslims or Jews hold the monopoly on being fanatics. There are some ultra-conservative so-called Christians that seem to be quite fanatical too. Look at the attacks on abortion clinics for example. They are willing to kill for their cause. I'm not sure though, if they would be willing to die for it.

Stan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit