B.O.E.!

by Atlantis 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

careful:

Thank you! So good to hear from you. We will be having a lot more junk, oops, I mean wonderful spiritual food coming pretty soon.

Atlantis!

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Thanks Atlantis. Cheers 'n' :beers:

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    We will be having a lot more junk, oops, I mean wonderful spiritual food coming pretty soon.

Looking forward to it! Thank you Atlantis

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

jwleaks:

Thank you my friend! Two lagers for you too.

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW GoneBad:

Always good hearing from you! And a couple of cold ones for you also.

Atlantis!

• under the radar
    under the radar

Thank you so much, Atlantis! There's simply no telling how many people will be helped by having this documentation available.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

under the radar:

Thank you! Appreciate the kind words.

Atlantis!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Awesome! I'm glad to see someone is still carrying the torch with these letters. I guess the WT claiming copyright on them is futile these days.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Jourles:

Thank you! Good hearing from you Jourles. Your right, the Internet is the Watchtower's worst enemy. But the truth of the matter is, we would not have all of these BOE's if it had not been for Elders who disagree with Watchtower policies.

Three Elders in the past month have mentioned to me, that the only reason they stay in the borg is to keep peace in their family. Sad. They are just so tired of trying to support their families and do all the crap the Watchtower expects of them.

Many Elders and Ministerial Servants have stepped down just so they could end some of the stress. The Watchtower is never satisfied and continues to pile more weight of responsibility on them.

Atlantis!

• Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12

Always Atlantis 🍺🍺!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit