Russia=King of the North, USA=King of the South? New info coming in from Annual Meeting 2018

by Jules Saturn 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• asp59
    asp59

Can someone please enligt me abouth the logic choosing Russia? They bombing the crap out of ISIS. Is Isis also Gods choosen People? Of the mormons that i think also been banned.

• floridaborn
    floridaborn
    Perfect timing for this since they are getting all kinds of bad publicity. Whoever is their marketing manager is is doing his job. Have the R&F be distracted from reality by having prophecy be fulfilled
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    .Floridaborn Have the R&F be distracted from reality by having prophecy be fulfilled

Exactly. Because a lot won't remember all the 80s hoo-ha about the USSR.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

This is old news.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Rinse and repeat, what’s sad is that biblical experts have figured out that the book of Daniel was written in the second century BC and is fantasy.

• label licker
    label licker

Thought jws don't get involved in politics.

• Listener
    Listener

It would be interesting to ask any JW before the Ezekial book comes out on Monday about the KON and how they know the identity this time around.

Of course they won't be able to answer sinc the GB haven't told them yet what they should be thinking but it might help them realise that their teachings aren't coming from the bible but from men and that they are dependent on it.

• scary21
    scary21

Listener. it would be funny if you could just bring it up casually I 'd say "I have a friend that said they think the king of the north is Russia". "Do you think that could be" ?

You never know what they might say. It could be very entertaining or funny.

• zeb
    zeb

Russia is it... again... because they took the wt property.

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

It was Russia 50 years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit