How do you feel towards JW's and the organization ? on July 18,2003

by run dont walk 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

I hate them, I really do hate them

I want to crush and destroy them....

• aarque
    aarque

I turned 50 last week. In the days preceeding my birthday, I was a little depressed, but it wasn't until talking with my mother, who is still a dub, that I realized what was really bugging me. She made a comment about my age, and I blurted out, "I was never supposed to get this old". She didn't know what to say.

I remember going on the defensive whenever I was told that the JW were nothing more than a cult. But that is exactly what they are...a mind-controlling, blind obedience cult. I faded more than 20 years ago, but still suffer the impact they had on my growing-up years. I am close to someone who is barely active, and when she tells me once in a while what is going on, I still get outraged by the deceit, by how they treat women and children, by their demands on a person's life...

A-a-a-r-r-g-g-h-h-h................don't get me started!!!!!!!!!

• Tron
    Tron

I cant stand it, the more I look into it and see how controlling it is I stop to think how could anyone fall into this trap.

I do not mean to insult anyone by typing this but I allways felt that week minded people,followers,people with chemical imbalances in there brain are in the BIG LIE.

Tron

• Hamas
  • Tron
    Tron

Now thats a good article Hamas,

Its nice to see some people see them for what they are!!!

Tron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit