Brother Kavelin injured in Santa Monica?

by NikL 43 Replies latest jw friends

• NikL
    NikL

We just received this e mail. It may or may not be true but it is making the rounds in dubdom.

Here ya go...

Just a quick note to let you know that out of the 9 dead and some
    injured in the run away car incident at the Farmer's Market in Santa
    Monica (we visit that), one brother got struck. Brother Kavelin, a
    friend of ours who wrote the song "Make The Truth Your Own", got struck
    and has both his legs badly broken. It looks like he is going to survive
    and we are so thankful, but what a horrible situation that has been.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Hmmm...."both legs broken". Do you think they'll DA him since he won't be able to keep up his hours by going D-to-D? Oh wait! He can do phone witnessing from his hospital bed. Jehovah always provides a solution.

-BONEZZ

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Oh my God . . . first the runaway car at the convention a couple of months ago, and now Brother Kavelin in Santa Monica. Pretty soon they will realize that Satan and His Demons (tm) are possessing automobiles in an attempt to destroy Jehovah's People! Seriously, after the convention incident, my mother-in-law said "Satan is really having a heyday with the Friends." Get ready for bicycle groups in field service!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

"Satan is really having a heyday with the Friends." That crazy Satan guy took out 10 worldlies before he could just break this brother's legs...that sombich is losing his touch! No...I'd bet dollars to Watchtowers that an angel interceeded and pushed Brother Kavelin outa the way...you know, breaking his legs but saving his life. I see a special part on the next District Assemby...maybe even an interview by an AWAKE! correspondent too.

-BONEZZ

• unique1
    unique1

I am sure many JW's will say prayers for him and his family and forget all about the others injured and the family members of those killed, including the infant who passed this morning bringing the total to 10.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl
    I am sure many JW's will say prayers for him and his family and forget all about the others injured and the family members of those killed, including the infant who passed this morning bringing the total to 10.

So true...

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

Oh my God . . . first the runaway car at the convention a couple of months ago, and now Brother Kavelin in Santa Monica. Pretty soon they will realize that Satan and His Demons (tm) are possessing automobiles in an attempt to destroy Jehovah's People! Seriously, after the convention incident, my mother-in-law said "Satan is really having a heyday with the Friends." Get ready for bicycle groups in field service!

dont be foolish mortal......... everyone knows jehover sent the T-X back to destroy those evil worldlies by infecting there cars with nano technology ............. hahahahahahahahahha

• gumby
    gumby

How refreshing to see jokes made about a tragedy. Some of you find shit on the witnesses no matter how it involves them.

Gumby

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

They're my favorite turds.

-BONEZZ

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I guess that is true. But I feel alike about these inhuman remarks about this particular JW on this board. :-(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit