Do FULL MOONS....make men horny?

by gumby 34 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    whenever the moon is NOT full, then men wouldn't get horny?

That blows the full moon theory out of the water. Everyone knows guys are constantly horny!

• Gozz
    Gozz

Well, a full moon could, on it's own, do just that. Take it that when the moon is full and visible where you don't get to see the moon, strange things, different things, happen. That's recipe for getting mushy.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Yes, it does, but as everything from belly-button lint to dead fish can make men horny, I don't think there's anything that significant about it...

• obiwan
    obiwan

Horny? Let's see, I I'm not sure, but I can lean forward with my hands up in the air and not fall over!

• Hamas
    Hamas

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah baby !!!!!!

• Mary
    Mary

LOL @ Hamos!!

Let's be serious folks: anything from opening a can of soup to XXX-rated movies makes men horny.........except elders of course. They're too spiritual to think about fleshly desires .

• obiwan
    obiwan

Let's be serious folks: anything from opening a can of soup to XXX-rated movies makes men horny

Geez Mary sounds, like you and a can of Clam Chowder have had some good times, what's your secret?

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

The question is, does a full horn make men moony?

• MrsQ
    MrsQ

Are you a Cancer?

• gumby
    gumby

Wow! What a bunch of different ideas!

I say a full moon does something to men for sure. I wonder how many women have gotten pregnant on a full moon.

Shelia,

Thunder says when I bend over naked it does for him>>>>

Yes that will work....that will definately work..........moon or no moon, just as long as there is enough light to see "it"

Outaservice,

Thats where the word 'lunatic' (luna/moon) comes from. Thus the meaning of Cat S

Intresting. How about the word looney tune?

Plummer,

When is the next full moon? We can do a survey.
    Right now sweetie. I'll volunteer with you!Hamas, Cool pic! Stinky shorts
    We are mostly water afterall.
    That is an intresting theory.......but does water get horney? Many things make men horney true. My point was at a full moon it doesn't seem to take a special event( a woman bending over) etc. to get you there........your just there already! Anyways....I'm off to Plums house to do the survey and will let you guys know how it turns out Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit